Returned Lady, Renown Nephilim

*A/N: Above image is of Alec Larson*

Please help me, Alec. The plea crashed through his skull, awaking him from his slumber At some point in the night, he had landed and took shelter. He stood hastily and stretched, looking around at his surroundings. As far as he knew, he was in Ethereal, the trees did not look at all like that of the humans, and he could sense the presence of pixies somewhere in the forest. He yawned and then twisted the ring on his finger. 

A shimmer of light broke through the surroundings, and the image began to clear. Lady Midnight stood before him, and she smiled decently. "Ah, young Alec. Have you succeeded? Is she safe?" Alec tensed, he could not lie, his nature did not allow it. Though he knew he could hide the details of Nadir's whereabouts without a lie. He just simply needed to avoid the topic as much as possible. 

"My Queen, Estrella is no longer in the hands of Nadir The Soul-keeper, but I fear that In my efforts to keep her away from him, we have been separated and I only have her thoughts to guide me. I contact you in hopes that you may send help." Lady Midnight frowned at this and then sighed with a nod. She seemed to be contemplating a great thought, and soon he felt awkward in the silence as he gazed at her expectantly. At last she broke the silence, her voice dull and filled with sorrow.

"This is quite unsettling news you deliver to me, Alec. But you are my finest and I understand the reasons for which have separated you from her." She looked down and then asked. "Can you tell if she is in the realm?" Alec nodded and then searched his mind for the presence of Estrella. At last he could sense her warm aura, pulsing rather gently against his chest. He began to worry at  his lip as yet another unsettling silence befell the Queen, and he sat eagerly awaiting her approval for help in the search for Estrella. "Send the troops threw, Belecourt. "The Queen spoke over her shoulder before turning back to him. It felt like the weight of all worlds were lifted off his shoulders and he found it easier to breathe with every passing minute.

"Yes, m'lady. I can sense her, she is in Ethereal." He said and a sudden burst of wind pushed against him as twenty or so dust devils appeared, and from those, knights of the Silver-Wings Court. He greeted each and everyone of them with a curt nod. 

"Your help should be there momentarily, we just sent them through the portal. Please, bring her home safely, Alec." He nodded and the shimmering image faded quickly. Alec wiped his clammy hands on his jeans and took a deep breath, then turned to the knights. 

"Ready boys?" They all glanced at one another, then one with wispy brown hair and green skin stepped forward. 

"Aye, my lord, we are ready. Is lady Blackpetal within this realm?" Alec nodded and began to turn to head towards the edge of the forest. The knights following close behind him. 

"Yes, I have reason to believe she is near Skeleton Key Castle. It's abandoned, has been for years, I just feel she is in that area." He finished as the thudding against his ribs began to dull. "And I believe she is injured, her pulse is dulling out, we need to hurry." The knights sets off into the rugged forestry, following Alec who soon sprinted, throwing himself off a nearby cliff to endure the change, soon he rose again, white wings spanning out across the morning skies, the knights followed, one after the other diving off the cliff to reappear in the sky, wings spanned out across their backs, beating the morning air as they flew off towards Skeleton Key Castle. Just hold on Stella, we are on our way.

                                                                                 ~     ~     ~     ~

His voice ran through her head, she nearly shouted with joy to hear he was coming for her. Thoughts of Nadir slipped into her mind, making her wish she had had some way to tell that everything about him, about them, had been nothing but a lie.  A cover up to keep her from figuring out the dark truth of his past. The man she thought she had loved had taken her from her family. But what hurt her most of all, was that he had stolen her memories away, had stolen Alec  away from her! She stormed of in rage, losing count of how many trees she had seen. She was lost, and she knew it rather immediately. She threw her hands down and screamed, throwing herself down onto the green grass. Alec, I'm lost.