Chapter 7

Leda's POV~

"What are you doing here?" I asked shutting the door behind me.

"I was just looking for a place to stay and it seem vacant." She shrugged.

"Fair enough." I'm still deciding wither I should tell her that I was the wolf that saved her or not.

I skimmed the cabin quickly she cleaned but I think that's all. I looked at her she was giving me a curious look. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked in a bit of a annoyed tone.

"N-nothing." She replied quickly.

"Good." I said going to the fridge.

Pulling out the raw deer meat I cut a small piece of and turned the stove on. I cooked the meat and cut it into small cubes. Grabbing a fork I sat at the table and started to eat it. Honestly I was a stress eater so it was gone in less than 2 minutes. I could feel her eyes probing me, watching my every move. I shrugged it off, I hated being watched by anyone at anytime. I rolled my eyes and finished eating. I put my plate in the sink and rinsed it off.

"So you done staring." I asked drying my hands on my clothes.

"Umm." She turned away and sat back on the couch.

"I'm Sleeping in the master bedroom tonight." I said going into them room. "Sleep where you want."

I shut the door and locked it. I locked the window and shut the curtain. I went into the closet and took off my tattered nightgown and put a fresh one on. I laid in Bed And closed my eyes. She probably doesn't sleep so she'll panic if anyone else shows up. I should on sleep for a little while. I closed my eyes and felt myself drift off.

I woke up to a Sleeping red headed girl in my bed sleeping with a distressed look on her face. I frowned at the fact that she was on my bed. I got up and picked her up. I carried her to the other bedroom and put her on the bed. A light frown appeared on her face and she shifted softly. I rolled my eyes ignoring her slight cuteness. I shrugged it off and crawled back into bed. The sky was just starting to brighten. I had a few more hours to sleep. I got myself snuggled up under the blanket, closing my eyes I drifted off once again.

I awoke to the smell of blood. I panicked and quickly got up stumbling over the blankets now on the floor. I ran out the door soon coming to a stop. I Sighed angrily, Skye was drinking out of one of her pouches. She looked at me frowning with a scared look in her eyes.

"It's Cranberry juice. Are you alright?" She smiled weakly.

"Just Fine." I said, nodded not really caring that she lied.

I went to the fridge getting out a breakfast sausage and turned on the stove top. Grabbing a pan from a drawer and put a little butter on it. setting it down on the stove I let it heat up a little and then put the sausage on it and letting it cook. Once it was done I turned off the stove and put it on a plate, grabbing a fork I sat down and ate my breakfast. This meat won't last forever. I finished eating my meal and put my plate into the sink. I looked over at Skye who was just sitting on the couch watching tv. I washed my plate and sighed. I went over to the couch and sat on the floor.

"So what are you doing in the middle of the woods?" I asked her once she looked at me. There was a pause, then she took a deep breath.

AN-
I'm So sorry I haven't updated in forever. I really am. I've had a lot on my mind and a lot going on with family and I've had this chapter started for a while and just never finished it. Hope you like it.