Chapter 5.

After the encounter with the wolf left me a little confused but I kinda understood what she did. I waited till night until I left. Once I did I crawled out of the cave thing with my bags and traveled more in to the woods. I was somewhat bored with the woods. I went the opposite direction of the wolves scent. I saw something off in the distance. it looked like a small cabin of some sorts. I ran up to it. It was dusty and kinda gross looking on the inside from what I could tell. I walked up the the door. Of course it was locked. I groaned not really wanting to break the door down but I was left with no choice really. That and I kinda want to look badass.

I thought for a moment then just kicked the door down. I'll fix it later once i clean it needs to be aired out anyway. Walking in I threw my bags on the ground. I grabbed a rag out of my bag and started wiping stuff down. It was gross I began gagging. It smelt like a animal had died and has been rotting under the floor boards. I pulled my hair back into a bun and put a bandanna on my face to try and not let the smell affect me. I dusted the whole place down. I went through all the rooms quickly. I'll further examine them later after they're cleaned.

To my surprise all of the lighting worked at there was running water. It was a small 2 bedroom, 1 bath, Living room and kitchen/dinning room. I examined the rooms more. The kitchen had a nice fridge sink with a electric stove and microwave. A good amount of counter space with cabinets above. The cabinets had plates, bowls, and cups in them. The was a drawer which had spoons, forks, and knives. The fridge was filled with lots of bloody raw meat. That might explain the smell. I went into the living room. The was a love seat with a arm chair. The TV was a 46 or 50 inch. The was a coffee table in the center. Two end table on either side of the love seat.

Walking into the 1st (which seemed to be the largest) bedroom I noticed. It had a queen sized bed with a end table at either end. The was a 42in TV. The closet was a walk in one. It was decent not to flashy. I left the Bedroom and walked down the hall to the Other bedroom This one was smaller with two twin sized beds in it. The was a closet like the other room, there was a end table at each bed. It was like a child's bedroom.

I smiled thinking about the days when I was a small child. The memories of frolicking through the flowers in the garden, the wing blowing my hair back, while birds chirped in the distance. I would lay in the garden as the clouds passed by. I would point out all the shapes they made bunnies, flowers, butterflies, and much more. I missed those days, when I didn't care, I just went with the flow of things and enjoyed it no matter what. Now I just felt trapped in a life I don't want anymore.

Sighing I walked back i into the living room. Grabbing the medium sized bag of blood out of my bag and sat on the couch turning on the TV. I flipped through the channels and stopped at a cartoon channel. I took small sips of the blood till it was drained and my lips we stained red. The show playing was Adventure Time.This was one of the many shows I watched in my free time. It's funny. The way the interpret vampires is wrong though. We don't drink color we drink blood. We don't burn in the sunlight it just irritates us. Don't even get me started on how Twilight makes us look. We don't fucking sparkle. That bothers me the most. Our eyes don't change color based our hunger they stay the same no matter what. We do sleep but we don't really need it.

My head started to hurt thinking about the way vampires are stereotyped. Even if they're fictional they should still be a little correct. I sighed and laid on the couch. I stared at the ceiling mumbling songs. I closed my eyes picturing random things. I wasn't quite sure of what to do. I was bored. I got up and stretched. I walked in a circle not sure what to do. I examined the room more. I found a small collection of books in one of the end table drawers. I grabbed one that was the thickest. It was Moby Dick. I read through to first few chapters pretty quick kinda bored with the story. "Ugh. I'm bored."

I rubbed my eyes a laid back down on the couch. I closed my eyes. I started to drift off. The smell of dog suddenly appeared then left. I heard foot steps off in the distance. I got up and looked out the window to see a girl walking towards the house. I couldn't help but feel like I've met her before. The scent was so familiar but I couldn't but my finger on it. Somehow I knew she wasn't a threat. I sat on the couch and waited for her to get to the cabin..