:Chapter 19:

:Dalton:

Taking a bite out of the pizza I savored the taste. Isabella was already on her second slice. I might be on my fifth. Hey, I'm a werewolf and I have a big appetite. Enyr and Ryne have been staring at me since I began eating. There gazes were like hot metal burning into me. It was making me uncomfortable.

"Done!" Nico practically sung on his sixth piece. Ok we had an extremely large appetite. "Where does he pack it?" Isabella asked quietly to herself. "You don't want to know." Nico said with a smirk and a wink. There goes the pervert Nico. Isabella shook her head as she finished her last slice of pizza.

Practically everyone was gone by now, including Isabella. Now I was stuck alone with Ryne and Enyr. Just as I turned to leave. "Sit right back down 'Alpha' boy." Ryne said quoting around Alpha. I wasn't a horrible Alpha. "What makes you think you can be our little sisters boyfriend?" Enyr asked raising an eyebrow.

"How did y-" Ryne cut me off. "You look at her in a certain way, I know werewolves have mates, is she your mate?" Ryne asked crossing his arms across his chest. "Yes she's my mate." I said holding my head highly. Truly inside I wanted to run and hide. They were scary.

"You do know she's not into boys." Enyr said with a smirk. "She's a lesbian?" I asked a little shocked but at the same time not. Ryne glared at me. "My sister is straight, she just isn't allowed to date." Ryne said with a smirk. "Um who made that rule?" I asked a little mad. "I did." Ryne said proudly. "But you weren't really there." I said a little unsure.

"I just made it." Ryne said smirking at me. He was freaking taunting me. Seeing how far I'd go. "Well that's not gonna stop me." I said gaining confidence. 'Give em' hell.' I looked them dead in the eye serious. Enyr looked at Ryne who nodded.

Ryne leaned forward and grabbed the hem of my shirt. All the confidence I gained just drained. "You got quite the nerve talking to us like that," Ryne started. "I respect that, means you don't back down." Enyr said finishing Ryne's sentence. They seemed to do that a lot. Well Andrew does that for me sometimes.

But they seemed more close than I was with Andrew. I was close with Andrew but we weren't attached at the hip. These two seemed to be. Now back on focus. "W-What?" I asked confused. "We were testing you, if you backed down we'd defiantly disapprove but no we don't, as much." Ryne explained with a smirk. 'That was confusing.' 'You think?'

"Um thanks." I said unsure of myself. They were so bipolar. Ryne nodded. Then they both left. "I have no idea what happened." I said to myself. Standing up I began putting away all the dishes into the sink. A small smile lit my face. I'd make the perfect househusband. But I do have dreams. I will get on a football team.

I wonder what Andrew wants to do. Right then a very happy Alex bounded into the kitchen. People tell me he looks identical to me when we were younger. Except my hair is way darker than his is even at age eight my hair was darker than that. "Why are you so happy?" I asked with a smile.

"I met a girl." Alex said as he grabbed a slice of pizza. "Sit and talk." I said to my brother. "What's her name?" I asked with a grin. "Ice." Alex said with a grin. That's an unusual but cool sounding name. "What does she look like?" I asked. "Pastel blue hair, pale skin and ice blue eyes." Alex said with a grin. Ok so she sounds cold in appearance.

I grinned at him. "I think she's my mate, shocks of electricity runs through me when I touch her." Alex said with a goofy grin. Was I like this when I met Isabella? "Did you talk to her?" I asked. "Yes, we're gonna go ice skating together after Christmas." Alex said with a grin. It was still hard believing that my little brother had found his mate.

"That's cute." I said with a smile as I patted his head. Alex smiled at me as he devoured his pizza. Ice, this is gonna be interesting. Turning around I left the room. All of them were sitting and talking. I quickly dropped myself down next to Nico. "How much did they integrate you?" Nico asked raising an eyebrow. "I wanted to cry." I said holding my knees to my chest. Nico laughed. "So happy I don't have the brothers." Nico said casually.