:Chapter 32:

:Dalton:

Never have I been so panicked in my life. The minute Ryne said Isabella couldn't swim, I freaked. My mate was underwater drowning. I'm not sure who brought her to the surface. But someone had. Alex had yanked above water. Isabella of course was unconscious.

Alex swam over to the edge of the pool and pushed Isabella up and then pushed himself up. I was over by her in a second. "Is she alive?" I asked frantically looking for a pulse. I was such an idiot. Alex nodded as he looked at her.

Lucas was by her. "Do you know CPR?" I asked. "I do." Kayla said. That shocked me. "In my old pack CPR was taught to all girls." Kayla said. "She doesn't need CPR, if her lungs fail Satan will fix that, Satan is already fixing her, doing that will just disturb the process." Lucas said. Kayla nodded as Derik draped a towel over her. Derik handed a towel to Lucas.

Right then Isabella began coughing up water. "I'm guessing you two have no idea how to swim." Rodney said. Lucas nodded as he put the towel around Isabella. "Thank you." I whispered to Alex. Alex was always willing to help people. For an eight year old he was extremely brave.

Alex nodded as he grabbed a towel. Orchid appeared beside Isabella. "Do you want me to take her to her room?" Orchid asked. I nodded. Orchid grabbed Isabella's arm and lifted her up. "I'll get you when she's awake." Orchid said as she walked away.

Ryne and Enyr followed Orchid but turned a different way. "I'm gonna get some food for us." Ryne said before leaving. "Dalton its not your fault." Andrew said sitting next to me handing me a towel. "I let her go." I said looking down. "You didn't remember." Andrew said. I shrugged. I felt guilty. 'Andrew is right its not your fault.'

Standing up I sat on the chair. "Can we go back to the room, I wanna take a shower." I said standing up. Everyone nodded and began walking to their room. Andrew walked beside me. "She won't be mad at you." Andrew said. I knew that.

Opening the door to my room I walked in. "I'll come here after my shower." Andrew said walking away. Nodding I closed the door. Walking into the shower I stripped down and turned the water on and got in. This should clear my mind.
*********
There was a knock on my door when I began getting into my Five Nights At Freddie's pajama pants. Pulling them up I walked to the door shirtless. Opening it I took in the sight of Isabella. She was in a pair of Harley Quinn tank top and a Harley Quinn pajama pants.

I motioned Isabella in. Isabella walked in and sat on the couch. I walked over and sat next to her. "I came to see if you were ok." Isabella said as she grabbed my blanket. I didn't complain. She looked cute when my blanket was covering her.

"Yeah I was just scared at the thought of you drowning and me not getting to you, it terrified me." Isabella nodded at what I said. "Yeah sorry I didn't remind you, I'm happy Alex was there." Isabella said as she took off the blanket.

"Do you know where Ryne and Enyr went?" Isabella asked. "To buy dinner." I answered. With that Isabella punched me in the arm. "Ow, what was that before?" I asked rubbing me in the arm. "For almost grabbing my chest in the pool." Isabella said as she covered her almost non existent chest.

Right then there was a knock on the door. "Meet us in the dining hallway we rented out, there's Chinese food." Enyr said before he left. Isabella was up instantly and running out the door. Getting up I ran after her. Chinese food was epic.

Taking a turn we ran into the dinning room. My brothers and parents were already there with Lucas, Derik, Orchid, Ryne, Enyr, and Kayla. Isabella ran over and sat next to Orchid. Andrew motioned me over to him.

Walking over I sat next to him. "So what was Isabella doing in your room?" Andrew asked as we began loading our plate with Chinese food. "To make sure I was alright." I answered as I put ribs on my plate. Andrew nodded as he put an eggroll on his plate. With that we both began devouring our food.

Orchid sat next to Andrew frowning at him. Orchid had a napkin in her hand. "Must all you werewolves be so messy when eating." Orchid said with a sigh. Isabella laughed then chocked then laughed. Lucas had smacked her on the back stopping her choking.

Andrew simply smirked at her as he finished his ribs. "You still love me." Andrew said as he went to kiss her. Before he could Orchid put the napkin between them. "I'm not kissing you until you fix that mess on your face." Orchid said.

Rodney laughed at them. Isabella simply whispered something to Lucas. I wanted to know what she said. 'I should be in Lucas's place.' 'You want to be a gay hunter?' 'No I want to be as close as he is to Isabella.'

Yeah become a vessel and try. 'Ok I'll do it the working way.' That shut Ash up. Turning back to my food I began devouring it again. "Your eat like you've been starved most of your life." Isabella commented at me.

I rolled my eyes as Nico smirked at me. Nico was sitting across from Isabella with Angel at his side. "She got you there." My Mom said as she finished her food. I shook my head as I pushed my plate away. "Least I finish my food." I said with a smirk at Isabella. "I finish my food." Isabella said with a ha look on her face.

I rolled my eyes. "At turtle pace." I answered with an angelic smile. "I taste my food, unlike you." Isabella replied. "I do taste my food." I said putting my elbows on the table. "Ok enough little children." My Dad said. Isabella simply smirked at me before going back to her food. Feisty.
**********
I pulled the curtains closed as I turned to the bed that was lined by books. I did like this hotel, there was tons to do in it. Lifting the covers I buried myself under them. My mind kept on flashing back to Isabella. Her struggling as she sank. It was my fault. She almost died because of me.

Right then I saw Isabella in front of me. "Are you alright?" Isabella asked as she stood in her pajamas. I shook my head. Isabella pushed me aside and sat next to me. "Its not your fault." Isabella said as she pushed me up. "i pushed you away thinking you could swim." I said looking down.

"Stop blaming yourself, if Alex didn't save me, you would of and I already had called out to Satan, I'm not weak." Isabella said. Her eyes seemed a brighter blue right now. They looked like they were glowing.

"Can you stay in here until I fall asleep?" I asked. "Sure, good thing I brought my sketch book." Isabella said as she turned on the nightlight and sat in the chair with her sketchbook. Isabella smiled at me as she opened it. "I'm only doing this since you look like a scared little boy right now." Isabella said as I turned over and put my head against the pillow sideways. I nodded.

Isabella kept on looking at me after doing some sketches. I really didn't care. It just felt nice to know I wasn't at her funeral. Before I slipped off to sleep I some Isabella lit a candle blue. That candle reflected Satan himself for a moment.

Ok, so its a little depressing. But Isabella gets her badass self back in the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter my smokin marshmallows.