005

The next day was very hot, I hated it cause I loved the way my hoodies covered my harms and tights when it was cold, the Baggie pants and sneekers, anything related to winter. I loved rainy days, or even better, stormy days.

When I found out that were over twenty grades I didn't doubt of wearing a dress. It wasn't my thing but I didn't have option. Also, Liz bought it for me and I loved her expression every time I wore it.

When I came to school I noticed that I wasn't the only one affected by the high temperatures.
Lots of girls in the hallway were wearing their best shorties and tank tops, not letting nothing to the imagination.

Shit, my style was very simple.

I turned in direction of ladies bathroom hoping to fix my make up before it was a hot mess and I looked like the joker.

When I watched my reflection in the mirror It wasn't that bad, I looked presentable, my long black hair pulled into a high ponytail, my cheeks a little rosy, and my skin a little bit tan.

Sometimes my insecurity annoyed me. It wasn't like this before. Maybe it was because I felt protected by Luke and Ashton. Now it was different. Seeing those girls dressed so well was a blow to my self-esteem.

Suddenly the sound of the bathroom door opening sharply made me take a small jump.

Michael crossed the bathroom angrily in my direction. I walked backwards him as an involuntary movement and without realizing it, my body was against the wall while Michael stood a few inches away from me.

I was shocked, not knowing what to do.

"Why were you stalking me?" He said and clenched teeth.

"I-" I was about to stutter with no answer when the door opened again. As if he had practiced for this moment, Michael grasped my wrist and took me inside of one of the empty bathroom stalls. He entered to closing the door behind him letting us with barely space.

"Mic-" I tried to speak but he put his hand over my mouth shouting me up.
A bunch of girls entered in the toilets talking about their stuff and it was obvious that Michael didn't want expectation.

The girls walked slowly near our stall and knocked the door laughing.

"How are you doing?" Said a girl.

"Bet is Tracy with Evan" said another girl.

"I recommend you to cover the floor with paper before you get on your knees" the first one said again. Both girls laughed without moving from their position.

"Fuck off!" Said Michael in a raspy voice. The girls stopped laughing and got out of the toilets letting us alone again.

Michael looked me in the eyes and let his hand fall slowly letting me talk.

"It was causality, I didn't stalk you I just-"

"Parked your boyfriends car in front of me and waited till I moved?"

He looked angry but confused. His heavy breath against main made the situation more tense. I could suggested get out of the stall but my mind was frozen and my body paralyzed.

"First, Ashton is not my boyfriend. How can you-"

"Ginevra I'm fucking serious" I liked the way he said 'fucking', I know I shouldn't have been thinking in how his voice sounded but I needed to think about other things instead of a stranger classmate shouting me why I followed him yesterday.

"Don't call me Ginevra, it's a bit more like a granny thing an-" before I could finish my speech, Michael placed his hands on my hips and forced me to change our positions.

Now I was against the door of the stall and Michael pushed until it opened making me almost fall to the ground.

"Listen to me Ginevra" said Michael with a close warning tone.

Again I walked backwards until I rested my hands on the sink. Michael got near to me and his face was now less than five centimeters from me. I observed the bottom of his eyes surrounded by that red shade. First I thought it could be by the lack of sleep, but now realized that it could be because of drugs. It'd explain his aggressively movements and emotional changes.

"Listen cause I won't tell you again" I knew he was expecting a nod, but I was just trying to not close my eyes cause he was intimidating me a Little "Stay the fuck away of me"

With nothing more to say, he turns away from me and walked away quickly. I looked from side to side, not knowing what exactly just happened.

I was a little nervous, maybe it was the adrenaline, his quick movements and words caught me by surprise. I deserved it for being curious.

If Michael was looking for me to leave him alone, he had succeeded.