Chapter 2

New York City. Man, I love this place. It really is magical. The bright, blinding lights, the huge billboards and all the different people. There really is no other place in the world that could compare. 

I remember the first time I was here. I was 13 and it was right after I'd come out to my parents. What happened was, I told them and my dad flipped out at me about it. He said that I must be crazy and that this isn't how I'm supposed to be. But then my mom flipped out at my dad for not accepting me. My mom and dad got into a huge fight. My mom felt really bad about how my dad had treated me, so she took me on  a trip to the one place she knew I'd been dying to go to since I was 3 years old. New York City. We stayed there for a whole week.  She spent way too much money on me, taking me to my favorite Broadway shows, going out to eat in a different restaurant every night and seeing all the famous tourist attractions. I had the best time of my life there with my mom. And i just knew that one day I'd be back here. To say.

Of course, I never thought the next time I'd be here would be to tell the love of my life that I had cheated on him. God, how am I gonna be able to look at Kurt's beautiful face without feeling so guilty that I might just fall onto the ground in a fit of sobs and sorrow? I can just picture his face... he's gonna be so crushed and I just-

A rude passerby suddenly ran into my shoulder and threw me back into reality. I'm here for a reason. As much as I'd like to just sit back and enjoy my favorite place in the whole world with my favorite person in the whole world, I have to get this over with.

I pulled out my phone, and resisted the urge to cry when I saw the picture of Kurt and I we took the day before he left as my lock screen, and started to look for the text that had Kurt's address in it. He sent it to mewhen he'd first gotten his new apartment with Rachel because he was so excited about it.

Once I found the text, I realized something. It's been over two months since I last saw Kurt in September. I had to get him something! I quickly scanned all the random, yet clever names of the stores surrounding me. There had to be some place where I could get Kurt a little gift. I was frantically looking when  I saw it. Randy's Roses. That's perfect! Kurt loves roses! He'll be so happy to see me with them...until he knows the truth about why I'm here...

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Are you guys liking this? I know its been a reeeaalllyy long time since I updated but now if you want me to keep writing more I will! Comment what you think, thanks! :)