A Cry For Help (Demi Lovato Fan Fiction Part2)

Part 2

A tear rolled down Demi's face. I didn't understand... I was so confused. What was going on? She walked towards with her arms wide. She wrapped them tightly around me and said "Honey, you need some serious help."

That's when I started to cry. She squeezed me tighter then wiped the tears from my face. She looked me straight in the eyes, "What's your name dear?"

"Abigail." I whispered.

"We'll Abigail, I'm going to help you get better. You need the help and I'm going to try my hardest to get you healthy again."

She looked me in the eyes and smiled.

Getting the help I need from my idol. Wow. If I wasn't crying so hard right now, I'd probably be fangirling like crazy...

"How old are you?" Demi questioned.

"18."

"Good! Old enough to come with me!" She dragged me by my wrist out to her car. I had no idea what was going on. By help I thought she meant like getting me a good doctor or something... But I guess not?

We got into her car and drove off to the airport.

"Call me Dr. Demi from now on." She looked at me and laughed.

I smiled back at her. I don't even know what to do.. Or say. I can't believe that I'm with Demi Lovato. I can't believe I'm going to be STAYING with Demi Lovato! My favorite

person ever!

"You're shy... I can tell.. See, I'm the total opposite-"

I cut her off, "It's not that I'm shy. It's that you're... You're Demi Lovato! My idol! My life saver! I honestly don't even know what to say..."

"Just treat me like you treat your friends." "Okay... I can do that."

She smiled and turned up the radio. Heart Attack was playing.

She yelled, "Damn! I love this song!" She started singing it as I joined in.

We finally made it to the airport and Demi grabbed like 8 suit cases out of the trunk. I helped her wheel them in and soon enough, we got onto the plane. By the time we took off, Demi was already asleep. I stared at her for a bit. She's so beautiful. Flawless.

I still can't believe it. The fact that I'm with her right now... This isn't real. It's all fake. I'm probably dreaming. This shit can't be real. I'm not with Demi. No way....Shortly after all my chaotic thoughts, I fell asleep.

"Hey.."

I moaned and rolled around in my seat.

"You need to get up! We're here!" I opened my eyes to a gorgeous brown eyed goddess.

"Good morning Dr. Demi!" I smiled.

Demi laughed, "Patient, you need to get up and go out into my car, for some fresh air maybe? We'll be transferring you to a new location called Demi's Bed." We both laughed as we walked out to a car awaiting to bring us to Demi's house.

In the car I started thinking... Then worrying.

"What am I going to do about clothes? I have nothing here! Shoes? Oh my god! I have no underwear or anything... Not even a tooth brush!"

Demi cut me off, "Hey, relax.. You can borrow my stuff. And I can get you a tooth brush!"

"What about my mom? She's probably worrying. Wondering where I am. This isn't a good idea... I should probably just go back home..."