Chapter 1: The Concert

Me and Reanna was jumping around my bedroom getting ready for the concert we was going to see the wanted we was jumping around when my mum shouted “Danielle the taxi is hear” I then said “okay we are coming now” we walked out of the house when my mum said “bye girls remember come back at 3:00pm because I’m cooking lunch also happy birthday Danielle” my mum thought that we was staying in Reannas but we was staying out all night in town. I was wearing a pair of jeans, high tops, a vest top, and a snapback Reanna was wearing a short fitted dress that went to mid-thigh with a pair of wedges I would only ware all that girly stuff if we was in a party or going to town and we was so I put my dress and wedges with one of the security guards I knew them all because of my mum she owned the Echo Arena. We got to the echo arena and walked in we was standing at the front we was listening to the support acts when Reanna said to me “happy birthday Danielle I hope you have a good one” I replied with “no Reanna thank you for bringing me here to see Nathan I cannot wait” the next thing I knew all the lights went off and my long brown hair was drifting behind my shoulders because of the fan and the wanted started off with all-time low I was screaming and dancing I started crying at the end of the concert because they were finishing the concert. I got my phone out and went on twitter and put “@nathanthewanted, @sivathewanted, @maxthewanted, @jaythewanted, @tomthewanted you were all amazing at the concert tonight in Liverpool thanks for coming” we was walking out when I walked up to the security guard and said “can I have my stuff please” he handed my dress and shoes and said “I just need to go and check with the wanted can you use the toilet in there room” he said that and me and Reanna looked at each other and smiled he came back and said “the boys said yeah no problem” I said “thanks” we followed the big tall man into a room he said “go on” we walked in and seen a big pile of mess over the floor all the five boys where standing their getting changed when max said “the toilet is over there” I smiled at him and went in to get changed I came out with my snapback still on my head I had forgot it was there all the five boys started chuckling at me when Reanna said “Danielle unless you’re coming to town with a snapback on then take it off now” I just smiled and took it off and said “bye Nathan, Siva, Max, Tom and Jay” they all smiled and said “bye” I went to walk out when I tripped over a top and landed into Nathans arms I couldn’t believe it he pulled me up and said “someone needs smaller shoes” I then said “thank you but I think you also need a cleaner room” all the lads laughed and Tom said “I’m sorry to ask but are you girls from around hear” Reanna then smiled and said “yeah why” Siva then said “well we want to go to town but we don’t know are way around Liverpool” jay then said “would you girls take us?” I then said “yeah sure but are you sure use want to go to town you do realize that all girls will be screaming after use” Nathan then laughed and said “that’s okay or maybe we could go back to the hotel and drink there” me and Reanna went to walk out for the second time when Nathan spun me around and said “how old are you girls I then replied “Reanna is 20 and I turned 19 today why” he then said “okay well how about would you like to come back to are hotel and have a drink with us” Reanna then screamed “YES, YES WE WOULD LOVE TO” Nathan laughed and I said “okay then” we walked back into the room and Max and Jay was getting there bags and Max said “it was lovely to meet use two but me and Jay have got to go we are sorry we could not stay” I then said “why are you saying sorry you don’t even know us just go and see your girlfriends” they both smiled and said “thanks” they both hugged me on the way out.