Chapter 4: A Year Later

Danielle’s P.O.V          

It was a year today from when I left America I remember I was so sad because I left Nathan I felt like a complete bitch but I still listen to their music. I still keep in touch with reanna I speak with her on the phone, Skype, twitter and Facebook I changed all of them because I did not want Nathan to get hold of me I had talked to Siva a couple of times when I first left Siva told me Nathan was heartbroken I was heartbroken leaving him I didn’t want to but I had to. I was looking forward to today because reanna is coming to visit me in my new flat I will admit I was lonely sometimes without reanna because she never shuts up but I love her she’s like my sister no matter what she was always happy yes I was happy today but all I could think about is Nathan about how heartbroken I made myself and what would of happened if I stayed but I need to stop thinking about that now because I have a boyfriend so I need to stop thinking about Nathan. My boyfriend is amazing his name is Justin we have both just finished university he has talked to reanna over Skype and Siva they all get along he was coming to mine in about 10mins *knock* *knock* talking about Justin this should be him I opened the door he walked in and said “are they hear yet?” I shook my head he walked over to me and give me a kiss and said “why are you stressed?” I replied with “what are you on about Justin why am I stressed my best friend in the whole world is coming over to see me that is why I am stressed” I swear he could be so dumb sometimes we sat on the sofa watching movies I had texted reanna and told her the key was under the mat I didn’t know who she was coming with I only wanted her and Siva to come but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Reannas P.O.V         

I was so happy I get to see my best friend after a year yes we text and shit like that but it’s not the same as in person I felt so sorry for Nathan though when Danielle left all he could do was cry he never ate or anything he kept begging for Danielle’s number and after 4 months of saying no he gave up but I felt sorry for Danielle she cried down the phone to me she felt so upset she hated herself for leaving him.

Danielle’s P.O.V

We was sitting on the sofa when lexis walked in she screeched “happening me brothers, Danielle why is there five lads with hoods and a bird?” I laughed at lexis wait she said five that means Nathan is hear shit “lexis how many times girls are not birds, COME IN BECAUSE I CANT BE ARSED GETTIN UP” I screamed when all six of them walked in they pulled their hoods down lexis looked at me came over grabbed my shoulders and started to shake me while screeching “DANILLE THE WANTED ARE IN YOUR HOUSE AS IN PERSON WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHY THE F**K DIDN’T YOU GIVE ME ANY WARNINGS” I giggled and pulled her over max said “hey” he pulled me in for a hug lexis fainted right there in that spot the next thing I know is reanna jumping on me for a hug I started crying as I hugged her she pulled me away and said “Danielle I hate you but I love you even more 1st I still can’t believe you left 2nd why didn’t you tell me that your boyfriend is hot and 3rd why did you get a new tattoo?” wait how the fuck did she know that “1st reanna how did you know I’ve got a second tattoo 2nd you never asked how hot my boyfriend was and 3rd you know why I left and that was for university and I love you 2” I left out the part where I also didn’t want to stay because I was scared of being loved by Nathan I didn’t want to fall in love and get hurt I walked over to Siva and gave him a hug and said “missed you seev” “I missed you more Danielle” tom jumped on me and said “yay I have my drinking partner back I missed you more than any of these” I replied with “I’ve missed you too but missed reanna the most and yay my drinking buddy is in da house” jay came and give me a hug I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said “missed you how have you been” he pouted and said “no one would watch avatar when you left I missed you” I hugged him again Nathan was just standing there I walked away and pulled reanna into my small kitchen “reanna I can’t do this” she looked at me and said “Danielle what are you on about?” I thought she would have known she is my best friend and she doesn’t know “reanna I still have feelings for Nathan I always have they never went away I can’t stay in the same house as him and my boyfriend I can’t do this I cannot go on acting like I’m happy when I’m not all I do is wish that I could go back to last year and stay and see what would of happened” she hugged me and I cried on her shoulder “if that was acting you’re the best” I laughed and said “I took a couple of classes” me and reanna got a bottle of vodka out of the cupboard I said “reanna wait I have got to tell just the truth I can’t lie to him” after I said that I shouted Justin reanna just sat on the chair he came in and hugged and me and said “what’s up babe” oh god I can’t do this never mind I will just make a lie up “where are we all staying tonight because reanna wanted to stay at mine with the boys?” he looked at me and said “I’m staying at mine any way Hun” I just smiled at him and said “okay then” he came and give me a kiss on the cheek and said “I’ve got to go babe I will see you tomorrow” he walked out and reanna turned to me and said “well that was easy getting him out” we walked back into the living room where everyone was sitting reanna stood up and said “lexis and Danielle come on we are going to get ready for tonight”