Joel Imagine

Imagine : Joel || Period Accident
As soon as you woke up you got that sharp pain in your stomach that you get every month. You got up from bed as soon as the sharp pain stopped and ran to the restroom . You went through your boyfriends cabinets hoping that he'd still have the tampons and pills you left here a while ago and sure enough they were there. You got some Tampons and took some pills for the cramps. You decided to go back to bed and lay down with Joel who was still asleep. You were about to Lay down when you noticed that the sheets were stained. You quickly ran to the laundry room and searching the cabinets for stain removers . You found an OxiClean stain remover and grabbed it hoping it would remove the stains as they show on tv. You poured some onto the white sheets that had a red stain. You weren't sure how to apply it so you let it sit there for a couple of minutes and nothing happened so you started to try to rub it off and again nothing happened it just became worse. You were done . You were done with trying to remove it. You were so frustrated and felt like crying. "Omg .. Joel is going to get mad and grossed out." That was the only thing running through your mind that you didn't even notice you were crying and that Joel had just woken up. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked you since he hadn't noticed the stain on the sheets. You looked at him and started to cry harder. You covered your face in embarrassment and got up and ran to the restroom. He soon saw the stain and got up from bed and came after you. He found you crying on the corner of the restroom and walked towards you. He kneeled down next to you and hugged you. "I'm sorry for ruining your sheets..." You said to him "Babe don't worry about it. They're just sheets. I need new ones anyways." He said and you chuckled at the last part and hugged him. "I love you" you said "I love you more" he said back and he placed a gentle kiss on your lips.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

IMAGINE REQUESTS ARE OPEN!! Tell me your name, boy you want, occasion/theme ! You can leave that info in the comments or message me through wattpad or DM me on my ig account @labandajaime