Erick imagine

Erick imagine || for @karlaluvzayn
You were secretly in love with Erick .. And you could tell he was secretly in love with you ... But the problem was that he had been dating your sister for like 3 months.. But that didn't stop you guys from being close to each other >> if you know what I mean by "close to each other" 😉😉 << but anyways every time that Erick would come he would always stare at you and he would sometimes get a kiss .. But honestly you didn't feel bad for your sister at all because what Erick didn't know was that she had been cheating on him since they've been together. You were currently laying down on the couch watching teen wolf when there was a knock on the door. You stood up and opened the door to see Erick. "Hey Karla is Sierra home?" He asked (( I made up your sisters name)) "no .. Actually no ones home.." You said quietly as you looked into his eyes and he smirked and grabbed you by the waist and started to kiss you. You guys somehow got to the basement door without stopping the kiss or should I say make out. Erick opened the basement door and you guys walked in. He pushed you up against the wall and that's when you heard someone saying "omg ! Wtf!!" And you both let go of each other and turned to look at your sister shirtless with our neighbor Max who was practically naked. "Karla ..?" Erick asked "shit .." Was all you said. "What's going on?" Erick asked "you were cheating on me with my sister??!" Karla exclaimed "well you were cheating on Erick with Max for almost 3 months already " you said defending yourself "we're over" Erick said and grabbed your face and continued kissing you not giving a fuck about your sister. "Karla I love you. Will you be my girlfriend" he said looking at you "Erick I love you too and YES! I would love too." You said and kissed him. After the kiss you both looked at your sister who had an angry face and he grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the basement "SORRY!" You screamed at your sister and left with Erick.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry this one sucked.. I honestly didn't know how to write it lol