Jaime Imagine

Imagine: Jaime

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You were currently laying down on the couch in your living room as you waited for a knock on the door signaling that your boyfriend Jaime was back from tour. As you waited for him you decided to scroll through Twitter when suddenly you saw a picture that broke your heart. It was Jaime ... Kissing another girl .. you couldn't believe what you were seeing .**pic above btw that's not me & Ik it's a stage kiss but w.e it was the closest think I can find to Jaime 'kissing' a girl😂** You stared at the picture as tears rolled down your face when suddenly there was a knock on the door. You knew exactly who it was "Jaime" you said to yourself but just stayed in the same position you were in not bothering in getting up to open the door since you were still shocked. There was another knock then continued by another knock and another knock and soon if was more than a knock he was slightly banging on the door "BABE?! ARE YOU THERE?!" He questioned and knocked a couple of times before you managed to get up and open the door . As soon as the door opened he literally jumped on you and gave you a huge hug but you didn't hug back, you just stood there as he hugged you "omg you don't know how much I missed you and your soft lips" he said and he let go once he realized you weren't going to hug back. "Well it didn't seem like you missed me OR my lips." You said to him . "Wha-what ? What are you talking about? Babe have you been crying? What's wrong?" he said with worry in his voice as he noticed the tear stains on your cheeks. "That doesn't matter right now Jaime. What matters is that you cheated on me while you were on tour and now your acting like nothing happened! and you know what hurts more? That I didn't find out through you!!" You said raising your voice a little "i had to find out through a stupid tabloid on Twitter!!" You said as a couple of tears rolled down your cheeks. "Babe-" "don't call me that" you said cutting him off. "I'm sorry, just please listen." He begged. "Please.. Look it's not what it looks like." He said "THATS WHAT EVERYONE SAYS!!" You said now screaming "no , babe I promise it's not what it looks like. That kiss meant nothing to me I promise. It wasn't even my fault it happened. A fan asked for a picture and I said yes and she asked me to kiss her cheek so I did and she turned her face before the picture was taken. You know I would never cheat on you." He said and you felt kinda bad for going off on him and not letting him explain at first. "Jaime .. I'm sorry.."you whispered . "No, I'm sorry for not telling you about this accident, but I promise to never let you find out anything else from a tabloid. I promise you I'll tell you everything, and most important I promise I'll never cheat on you and I promise to never stop loving you." He said and he leaned in and kissed you. And you smiled into the kiss. "Te amo Jae." You said. "Te amo más princesa" he said before engaging you in a warm hug.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Requests are open !! BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS!! FELIZ NAVIDAD!!