Erick Imagines

Imagine : Erick || New Years for @brxaney
hope you like it❣ xx btw I just used any name to be your 'best friend' lol

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Brianeyyyy pleaseeee." Your best friend whined as she was trying to convince you to come to a New Year's Eve party that her boyfriend Kyle was throwing. "No Lisa. You know I don't go to parties." You said. "Cmon pleaseee! You need to have some fun. And Kyle has a hot cousin." She said winking and you shook your head and said "ugh . Fine, just cuz I love you that much." "Yay! We should start getting ready then!!" She said and you nodded and started to get ready. Lisa ended up picking your outfit and doing your makeup. ***outfit above*** once you were both ready you drive off to the party **skip car ride** as soon as you opened the door, loud music filled your ears and you immediately smelt the alcohol. You walked in to see sweaty bodies dancing everywhere. You were soon alone since Lisa had left with Kyle. You decided to walk around and went upstairs were there was a balcony. You turned on your phone to check the time. The time read 11:57, only 3 more minutes till New Years. "This is so boring, I knew I should've stayed home." You said to yourself. "Cmon it's not that boring here." Someone said which caused you to immediately turn around just to find a pair of beautiful eyes staring at you. "I'm Erick" he said holding out his hand "Brianey" you said shaking his hand. "That's a beautiful name" he said which caused you to blush. "So... Did you come alone?" He asked "well I came with my best friend but she left me to go with her boyfriend." You said and he just nodded. He came closer to you and you both leaned on the balcony admiring the sky full of starts. It because silent for a while but it wasn't an awkward silent . Soon you heard people screaming and you noticed they were counting down for New Years. "10...9...8.....7.....6....5....4...3....2....1!!" And suddenly someone grabbed your face and placed their lips on yours. It wasn't a rough kiss it was a soft and passionate kiss. Once the kiss was done you opened your eyes just to see those beautiful eyes staring at your eyes. He smiled and you slightly blushed. "We should go out sometime" he said "yeah I would love to"you said agreeing with him. "Let's go dance" he said grabbing your hand and walking downstairs with you and you guys started dancing "hey Brianey ..and Erick, I see you guys met already." Lisa said she walked towards you with Kyle. Her and Kyle started dancing and then Lisa leaned towards your ear and whispered "told you Kyle had a hot cousin" she said winking and you blushed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Imagine requests are open !!