Yoandri Imagine

Imagine: Yoandri || Teen pregnancy
For the last few days you weren't feeling well. You felt nauseas and had lots of cravings. And you were also at least 1 week late. Af first You thought it was morning sickness ... But it was way more than that. You searched your moms cabinets in hopes of finding a pregnancy test and you did find some. You grabbed 3 of them and ran to your restroom. You followed the instructions and waited. You were now crying hoping you weren't pregnant. Once the time had passes you checked them and your heart dropped. All 3 of them were positive. "Im pregnant. I'm only 15. My parents are going to kill me. Omg ... Yoandri ... I ruined our life's..." You thought to yourself as you cried. You got a call from Yoandri and you sent it straight to voicemail and that's what happened for the next couple of days. You ignored him and would send his calls to voicemail and you wouldn't text back neither. Your parents didn't know neither since they were in New York for business and they aren't coming back till next week. You would cry everyday since the day you found out and you wouldn't even talk to your best friend Joel who was also yoandris best friend. At this point you were thinking about abortion... ((I don't support abortions)) you were laying down in bed crying when suddenly the door opened to reveal Yoandri with a worried face and red eyes. "What'd I do wrong.. Tell me so I will never do it again" he said to you "you didn't do anything wrong." You said to him. "Then why are you ignoring me .. You don't love me anymore ?" He said, his eyes full of tears ... And you kept quiet as you silently cried "Is that the problem? (Y/n) answer me. You don't love me anymore?" He said looking at you as tears streamed down his face which broke your heart "no.. It's not that.." You said. "Then what is it ? (Y/n), what's the problem" he said "I'm..." "You're what ..?!" He said "IM PREGNANT YOANDRI. IM FUCKING PREGNANT AND IM ONLY 15 YEARS OLD ! it's fine you can leave me I'll take care of-" you got cut off by yoandris lips on yours. He hungrily kissed your lips and you kissed back. He pulled away and looked straight into your eyes "don't you dare say the rest, I promise I'll never leave you. We might be young still but I know that we'll be amazing parents." He said which caused you to smile "I love you" you said " I love you" he said back and kissed you once again. "Yoandri what about our parents and your singing career?" You asked "our parents will have to deal with it and if they can't we'll leave together and I'm sure my fans will support me and understand." He said kissing your nose and you smiled. "He layed his head on your belly and said "hey baby boy its daddy and he's very happy and can't wait to meet you." He said "Yoyo it might be a girl" you said chucking "nope, I'm sure it's a boy" he said smiling and he was right, around 9 months later your best friend Joel and the rest of the guys became 'uncles' to a 7.5 pound baby boy named Joel Andre Cabrera.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Imagine requests are open !!