12. Would you like to be my boyfriend?

Their clothes above

I woke up the next morning smile on my face. I stretched and rubbed my face with my hands. I sighed and sat up on my bed. I checked my phone and i had a message from Luke.

hemmo96: come over to my place? we're doing a cover with cal :)

drummerboy: when?

hemmo96: i don't mind, cal is coming in a hour

drummerboy: cool, see you soon

I got up and walked in my bathroom. I showered and got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked in my room. I walked to my closet and put on a black and white baseball shirt. I pulled on blue jeans and black converse. I ruffled my hair with the towel. I put on my bracelets and walked in front of the mirror. I ruffled my hair and nodded a little. I took my phone from my bed and shoved it in my pocket.

I walked downstairs and made myself coffee. I drank my coffee and took a apple with me. "Mum i'm going to Luke's", i yelled and walked out. I walked to Luke's because i didn't have a car and he lived on the same street. I ate my apple as i walked and threw it in a trash in front of Luke's house. I walked in like i did everytime i visited them.

"Honey i'm home", i yelled and chuckled a little. "Heyoo", Luke said when he walked downstairs. He hugged me and i hugged back. "Is Cal here?", i asked and he shook his head. I nodded and we walked in the living room. We sat down and talked about stuff.

"How did your date go?", Luke asked and i blushed. "It was amazing", i said and he smiled. "What did you do?", he asked and ruffled his hair a little. "We ate and talked and yea", i said and he smiled. "Did you eat in front of him?", he asked and i nodded. "Wow", he said and i chuckled. "Yea i know, it's not easy for me", i said and he smiled. "It just means that you're comfortable around him", he said and i nodded because it was true.

The doorbell rang and we walked to the door. Luke opened it and Calum stood there awkwardly. "Hey", Luke said and hugged him. "Hey", Calum said and i hugged him too. "We're matching", i said to Calum and winked. "Yea", he said and looked down at his shirt. "Let's go to the living room", Luke said and we walked back there.

"Ash, how was your date?", Calum asked smiling. "Really good, thanks for helping", i said and he nodded. "No problem", he said smiling. Luke set up the camera and we sat down. We talked and singed. We sang Forever by Chris Brown. "Where's Mike?", i asked when we finished and Luke edited the video. "Uh i don't know", Calum said and i nodded.

"Lucas", i said and Luke chuckled. "Tell me Ashton", he said and i shook my head smiling. "Could i stay the night?", i asked and he nodded. "Of course", he said and i smiled. "Maybe..", i said and nodded towards Calum. He understood what i was trying to say and opened his mouth. "Cal do you and Mike wanna come too?", Luke asked and Calum looked at him. "Uh sure, i'll ask Mike", he said and smiled. He texted someone and got a text back soon. "Yea it's cool, Mike's coming over now", he said and we nodded.

We sat in the living room talking and watching tv. The doorbell rang and i knew it was going to be Mike so i stood up and walked to the door. I opened the door and he stood there smiling. "Hey", he said smiling. "Hey", i said and pulled him in a hug. I closed the door and we walked to the living room. We sat on the couch and he took my hand in his. I smiled and blushed a little.

"Ash what if we order pizza?", Luke asked and i looked at Calum. "Um..yea okay", i said and Luke ruffled his hair. He looked at me with his you-can-eat-in-front-of-him look and i chuckled. "Luke, i know, i'm fine", i said but he still didn't believe me. "I promise", i said and he nodded. "Okay", he said and pulled his phone from his pocket. "It's weird that you communicate like that", Mikey said and chuckled. "What do you mean?", i asked and he smiled. "You could be talking about us and we wouldn't have a clue", he said and i shook my head. "We're not", i said. "We were talking about food", Luke said and i chuckled.

Luke ordered the pizza and i cuddled with Mike on the couch. "Does Luke like Cal?", Mike whispered in my ear. I looked at Luke who was laying on the floor with Cal and it was obvious that he did. "Why?", i asked. "Cal likes him", he whispered and i smiled. "Yea, he likes him too", i said and Mike kissed my cheek. I blushed and smiled.

"Uh Lukey?", i said so i could get his attention. I looked at him with my make-your-move-he-likes-you-too look and he shook his head. "He doesn't", he said and chuckled. "Are you blind?", i asked and he blushed. "Ash don't be stupid", he said and i sighed. "Check your phone", i said and started to text him.

drummerboy: it's obvious that he likes you too, he's just shy

hemmo96: he's way out of my limit

drummerboy: c'mon don't be like that, he likes you

hemmo96: he doesn't

I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone in my pocket. "Calum, Luke needs to tell you something in his room", i said and Calum looked at me. "Okay", he said and got up. Luke got up too and glared at me. "I hate you", he mouthed to me and i chuckled. "You love me", i yelled when he had walked out of the room.

"Come here", Mike said and pulled me on his lap so i was straddling him. I smiled blushing and he smiled too. "I like it when you blush", he said and i covered my face with my hands. "Hey don't do that", he said and pulled my hands away from my face. I smiled and he bit his lip. "Can i kiss you?", he asked and i chuckled. "You don't have to ask", i said and kissed him.

Luke and Calum walked in the room clearing their troaths and i pulled away from the kiss. "Uh sorry?", i said and Luke chuckled. Mike ran his hands down my back and left them on my ass. I smiled down to him and he smirked. He got up and placed me on the couch. "I'll be right back", he whispered in my ear and kissed me. He walked out of the room and soon after that the front door closed.

"Where did he go?", Calum asked and i shrugged. "He'll be back soon", i said blushing. "Thanks Ash", Luke said and i looked at him with a confused look. "What did do?", i asked and he chuckled. "He likes me back", he said and Calum blushed. "Yea i told you", i said and chuckled. "How did you know?", he asked and i ruffled my hair. "Mike might have told me", i said and Luke chuckled.

We watched some movie for a while and my phone buzzed. I checked it and i had a text from Mike saying 'come outside'. "Uh i need to go out", i said and Luke and Calum looked at me. "Why?", they asked and i got up. "Mike asked me to go", i said and they got up too. I walked to the door. I opened the door and Mike stood there with a bouquet of roses. I blushed and smiled.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin", he said smiling. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?", he continued and blushed. I walked to him and pulled him in a hug. "Yes", i whispered and pulled away from the hug. He kissed me and handed me the roses. "Thanks", i said blushing and he chuckled a little. "Awww", Luke and Calum said from the door and i turned around. I chuckled and we walked inside.

Luke took the roses and put them in water so they wouldn't die. We sat on the couch and i cuddled against Mike. He kissed my head and i smiled. The doorbell rang and Luke answered it. He walked back in the living room with the pizza and he and Calum started to eat. "I'm not hungry", i said when Luke looked at me. "You are but not for the pizza", he said and winked. I almost choked on my spit and Mike chuckled. "Lucas stop it", i said blushing and the boys chuckled.

I leaned against Mike and drifted off.