13. The proposal

Their kids above

- 5 years later -

I sat on the couch in mine and Michael's house. I was home alone because Michael took the kids, Romeo, Oliver and Melissa, to do something 'secret'. I ruffled my hair a little and looked at my wrist. I smiled to myself because i was actually really proud that i hadn't cut in a really long time, i guess you could say that Mike saved me. I woke up from my thoughts when i got a text from someone, i checked it and it was from Mike.

From Mikey: hey babe, come outside

To Mikey: are you guys okay?

From Mikey: we're okay, come outside

I sighed and got up from the couch. I walked to the front door and opened it. Mike stood there with the kids, all dressed fancy. Oliver, Romeo and Melissa were holding roses in their hands. They all smiled and i smiled back. "What's this?", i asked smiling.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin", Mike started and smiled. "We have been together for five years and we have three amazingly beautiful children, just like we planned", he said and i started to tear up. "I love you more than anything and i would like to ask something", he said and went on one knee. He pulled a little box from his pocket and opened it. "Would you like to be my beloved husband?", he asked and tears fell down my face.

I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Yes, million times yes", i whispered and he got up. I kissed him and he smiled to me. He slid the ring on my finger and i kissed him again. "Daddy, can we give these to daddy now?", Melissa asked and Mike nodded. "Yes, do that", he said smiling and the kids handed me the roses smiling. "Thank you", i said and knelt down. I kissed the kids on their foreheads and they smiled.

"I love you daddy", Melissa said smiling. "I love you too honey", i said. "Let's go inside, we don't wanna get sick", Mike said and the kids ran inside. I got up and wrapped my arms around Mike. "I love you so much", i said and he chuckled a little. "I love you too", he said and kissed me.