6. i need to tell you something..

This chapter is gonna be a little different to the others and i'll probably make more like this.

Ash's pov

I got up from my bed and walked to the front door where my friend, Luke was standing. "Irwiee", he yelled and pulled me in a hug. "I hate when you call me that", i said and chuckled. "Oh you love it", he said and walked in. "Okay come in", i said and chuckled. I closed the door and turned to Luke. "What do you wanna do?", he asked and we walked in the living room.

We sat on the couch and my phone kept buzzing. "Is that the Michael kid you talk about?", Luke asked and i nodded. "Yea, i guess so", i said and chuckled. "Can i talk to him?", he asked. "Why?", i asked and held my phone in my hand tightly. "I wanna say hi", he said and smiled. "I'll do it for you", i said and he nodded.

I took a picture of us and send it to Mike saying 'Luke wanted to say hi'. (pic above)

punkrockmike: damn you're cute

drummerboy: nahh :D

punkrockmike: soo have you talked about me ;)

drummerboy: he's my best friend, i tell him everything

punkrockmike: cute

drummerboy: yea but can you say hi back?

punkrockmike: HEYY LUUKEE

drummerboy: thanks :D talk to you later, bye x

"He said hi back", i said smiling to Luke and shoved my phone in my pocket. "Really? Wow i thought he wouldn't", he said and chuckled. "Yea", i said and smiled. "Are you blushing?", Luke asked poking my cheek. "No, stop it", i said chuckling and slapped his hand away. "You really like him don't you?", he asked and i nodded. "It doesn't matter, nothing will ever happen", i said and looked down.

"Hey don't think like that", he said and lifter my gaze back to him. "I'm sure you can work it out, like you said he lives in Sydney just like us", he said and he had a good point. "He doesn't know that we live here", i said blushing and he laughed a little. "You still haven't told him?", he asked and i shook my head. "He hasn't asked", i just said and he shook his head chuckling.

"Do you wanna do an cover?", he asked and i shrugged. "Sure", i said and he smiled. We walked in my room and sat on my bed. "You know what i don't get", Luke said and i hummed scrolling through my playlist. "You have a guitar but you can't play it", he said and chuckled. "I'm too lazy to learn", i said and looked up at him. "Yea", he said and picked up my guitar.

I sat on my Cajo drums and sighed. "Can you put the camera ready while i decide a song?", i asked and he nodded. We didn't have to practice because we knew the same songs. "Year 3000?", i asked and Luke sat on my bed. "Okay", he said and strummed my guitar. "Ready?", he asked and i put my phone in my pocket. I nodded and we looked at the camera.

"Hey guys, i'm with my friend Luke and we're gonna cover the song Year 3000", i said smiling and looked at Luke. I nodded and we started to play and sing. When we finished i started to talk again. "Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed it", i said and smiled "And Michael can you stop stalking me", i asked smirking and ruffled my hair. "Bye guys", Luke said and chuckled. He got up and turned off the camera.

"Can you start editing it, i need to use the bathroom?", i asked from Luke and he nodded. "Thanks", i said and walked in the bathroom. I did my things and washed my hands. I walked back in my room and sat next to Luke at the computer while he edited the cover.

"You know you should meet Mike", Luke said out of nowhere and i almost choked on my spit. "I should what?", i asked probably blushing. "He doesn't live far away and he seems to make you happy", he said sounding genuenly happy for me. "Yea i guess", i said. "But what if he's not actually sixteen and stuff", i continued and chuckled a little. "I'm sure he is", he said.

"Um Ash can i ask something?", he asked and i looked at him. "What is it?", i asked and he bit his lip. "Uh does he know?", he asked and ruffled his hair a little. "About?", i asked. "You know, that you cut", he said quietly and looked down. "Uh no he doesn't", i said and Luke looked up. "Why haven't you told him?", he asked and i shrugged. "It's kinda awkward subject", i said and Luke nodded. "I understand", he said and i smiled.

"You still should tell him before he finds out himself", he said and i nodded. "I know, i'm just afraid that he'll leave me", i said and he put his hand on my thigh. "I didn't, so i know he won't either", he said and i smiled. "Thanks Lukey", i said and pulled him in a hug. "No problem", he said smiling and ruffled his hair.

We played Mario kart for a while and then Luke had to go. I walked him to my front door and he smiled to me. "Good luck with Mike", he said smiling and pulled me in a hug. "Thanks, see you", i said and he nodded. "Bye", he said and walked out. I walked back in my room and lied on my bed. I took my phone from my pocket and chuckled a little to Mike's messages.

punkrockmike: are you still with Luke?

punkrockmike: ash answer me

punkrockmike: i miss youu

punkrockmike: what are you doingg?

drummerboy: sorry, Luke left now

punkrockmike: ASHHH

drummerboy: :D

punkrockmike: how are you?

drummerboy: goood, you?

punkrockmike: better now

drummerboy: aww

punkrockmike: what did you do with luke?

drummerboy: filmed a video and played mario kart

punkrockmike: ooh cool

drummerboy: yeaa

punkrockmike: you never told me where you lived?

drummerboy: i said Australia

punkrockmike: can you tell me the city?

drummerboy: uh..Sydney

punkrockmike: YOU LIVE IN THE SAME CITY BUT DIDN'T TELL ME

drummerboy: you could've been some kind of stalker or dangerous

punkrockmike: how do you know that i'm not

drummerboy: i don't but i trust you, and i don't trust many people

drummerboy: uh mikey, i need to tell you something..