#12- C l a u s t r o p h o b i a

Patrick's POV

Since I had nothing to do at home for the night, I decided to hang out with Brendon.

"PAAAATRICK!", he shouted as soon as he saw me.

"Hey", I waved quietly. He hugged me and scruffled my hair: "How's life, buddy?"

"Well, life's okay, I guess. What about you?"

"Yeah, life is awesome!"

"Glad to hear that", I chuckled lightly.

"Come here, I wanna introduce you to a friend!"

His hand moved towards a girl with light blue hair; she was wearing black skinny jeans and a very large sweater. Her hands were hidden in her jacket pockets, her face contracted in a forced smile.

"Patrick, this is Sky; Sky, this is Patrick", Brendon exclaimed.

"It's nice to meet you, Sky"

"Nice to meet you too", she grinned inappropriately.

"So... how about eating a pizza?"

"Fuck yeah!", Sky shouted.

"Yeah, I'm okay with that", I answered with a soft smile.

While I was eating, I felt observed. Turning backwards, I instantly froze: Pete was there, some tables next to ours. As soon as I met his gaze he shook his head and avoided to look at my face, pretending to stare at something else.

"Um", I pulled the collar of my shirt "Can I... leave you for a second? I need to go to the toilet"

"Yeah, sure, Patrick. Are you okay?", Brendon asked me worriedly. My face was probably looking as white as a sheet.

"Yeah, I... I'm okay. I just need to get some fresh air", I answered as I felt cold sweat prickle on my forehead.

Before entering the toilet, I gave one last glance at Pete, who was now watching me intensely.

I locked the door and leaned against the white cracked wall.

Why was Pete in the bar? He didn't even say hi, it seemed like he was... stalking me.

What am I saying? It's just a stupid coincidence.

My anxiety and claustrophobia weren't making things better. I didn't know what was going on with me; it was just Pete. But somehow his unexpected presence had shocked me. 

Nah, there's no reason why I should panic. But what if he asks me why I have cut? What if he...

A blast of knocks erupted on the door and stopped my waterfall of questions.

"Patrick? Everything alright in there?", I heard Pete call.

Breathe, Patrick, just breathe.

"Y- yeah... I'm done"

I slowly turned the door key and tried to fake a smile as I saw Pete in front of me.

"Are you okay?", he looked genuinely worried.

"Yeah, I'm just very claustrophobic, I didn't feel good and I needed to calm down a bit. But now I'm okay... hi, by the way"

"Hey", Brendon got closer to us, followed by Sky "Pete, do you wanna come to sit with us?"

"No, thanks. There's a few things I need to do at home"

"Okay. See ya, buddy"

"Bye", I said, still trying to hide my worry.

"Did you know Pete was coming too?", Brendon asked.

"No, I didn't", I replied absentmindedly.

"I don't like him, to be honest.", Sky pouted crossing her arms "He looks like a douchebag"

If he's a douchebag, you're the most arrogant bitch on the face of the Earth.

... What?

*Author's Note*

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! <3 Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't have much time to write and I didn't even revise it, you know... dinner with family and stuff .-. so sorry if there are mistakes.
But I hope you enjoyed it♥This is my Christmas gift for you, since I can't send anything, sadly :c *sighs*

Soooo MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. EAT A LOT OF SWEETS, HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. AND MOST OF ALL SMILE, BECAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING AND YOU DESERVE ALL THE POSSIBLE HAPPINESS. ENJOY THIS DAY♥♥♥I LOVE YOU.

Dreammaker_222

P.S. : special thanks to FOBfan4 for suggesting Sky as new character :)