TVD Contest of July 2013

Welcome to our Vampire Diaries story contest! Well, let's get down to it. It's pretty basic. We are going to set a deadline for entries for the 16th of July, if you do not enter by then you will have to wait for the next month. Once entry time closes voting will open. We will post a page for each category and you and your readers can each vote once per category of your choice. We will inform you when voting will come to an end. Then my partner and I will tally the votes and then cast ours. Now remember even if you don't get the most votes, you still have a chance of winning if you wow one or both of us. We will announce our winners at the end of the month.

Ok, your categories will be . . .

Best Delena Story

Best Stelena Story

Best Klaroline Story

Best Bonnie Story

Best Original Vampire

Best Original Character

and

Undiscovered Gem (Must have under 15,000 views to enter)

Please only enter one category, you can always enter another the following month.

Prizes will be the same for each category.

First Place: Follow, votes on your story, and comments every once in a while.

Second Place: Follow, and votes on your story.

Third Place: Follow.

How to enter:

Please enter in the comment section below.

Name:

Category:

Story Title:

Thank you, and we look forward to reading your stories! =D

Leah and Micki