Best Klaroline Story Contestants

Ok, here are your contestants for the Best Klaroline Story Category. All of the stories in this category contain Klaus and Caroline in a romantic setting.

And your entries are. . .

BekkaChaos

One Shot Attracted to Darkness

http://www.wattpad.com/17053440-fan-fiction-one-shots-attracted-to-darkness

Caroline_Forbes

(TVD) Klaroline- Take a Chance, I Dare You

In this thrilling first book of the trilogy, Caroline Forbes thinks that everything can go back to normal. With her boyfriend Tyler back, she couldn't be happier. But when Klaus Mikaelson takes a shine to her, everything goes downhill. Does she have feelings for him, too? If so, will she try to hide it? Then when an unexpected visitor arrives, and puts Caroline in danger.... will it be Tyler or Klaus who catches her when she falls?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3616183-tvd-klaroline-take-a-chance-i-dare-you

Sophie_Juniper

Klaus & Carloline: The Longing Summer

This fanfiction story continues the story of Klaroline right after s4e23. It is time Caroline and Klaus to go on different ways. Klaus heads to New Orleans and Caroline stays in Mystic Falls before going to college. Although they are apart, they keep thinking about each other from time to time. We all know how Klaus feels about Caroline, but Caroline has mixed feelings. She'll have Tyler back, but Klaus will be waiting for her...

http://www.wattpad.com/story/5978266-klaus-%26-caroline-the-longing-summer

Restlesswolf

Undying Love: How Klaroline should be in season 4

We just had a minor quarrel. Nothing serious, right love?" He leaned in to peck her lips, but she recoiled. Klaus grip tightened, his eyes darkening seriously. He leaned forward, so that his warm breath caressed her ear. She stifled a shiver. "If we really are together, you better show it. Otherwise, Tyler’s body might end up with one of those lovely girls tonight. They seem more than willing," he threatened. She imagined with pain Tyler’s body kissing other girls, and even more agonizing was the fact that it was Klaus who would be doing it. She closed the gap between them, and kissed him. His other arm immediately snaked around her, holding her close as he prolonged the kiss.

This is a Klaroline fan-fiction of how I think that Klaus and Caroline's relationship should be in season 4. Enjoy!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2047163-undying-love-how-klaroline-should-be-in-season-4

angielovee101

Second Chance

Caroline does not believe in second chances but will she make an exception for Klaus?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3644479-a-second-chance-klaroline

anella08

The Originals

Caroline Forbes is new to town & she is not happy about it. This soon starts to change when she finds out that Mystic Falls is more than a town with a crappy cafe. There are dark and exciting mysteries & along with her new friends, Elena & Bonnie, Caroline helps them do the right things & get rid of the evil that has been cursed in this town. But what happens when the one she loves is one of 'them'?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3411115-the-originals-klaroline

Please read these stories and vote for your favorite one!

To vote, write the name of the story and the author in the comment section below.

Thank you.  Micki and Leah