Fake Hospital

Ray's POV

"The fuck you mean 'he was checked out'?" Ari screamed. "How about I check my foot out up your ass? Now tell me who checked my got damn child out and where the fuck did he go?"

This chick is freaking out, but I don't blame her. Even if it isn't her only child, wouldn't you be pissed if your child went missing? I let her continue her rage. "'Ma'am," the nurse said trying to keep calm, "I have NO idea where they went, we don't ask for that type of personal information. We just ask for names."

"THEN GOT DAMMIT," Ari threw the nurse's clipboard and pen across the hall. "TELL ME WHO THE FUCK CHECKED MY CHILD OUT." Ari growled in a low tone, jacking the nurse up by her collar and looking her straight in her eyes."A guy by the name of, Jacob Perez." The nurse was scared. "WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!" Ari said letting the nurse go, but not before throwing her to the floor in distress. "That's Prince, Ari! That's Prince! You didn't know that?" I cut in, in an attempt to calm this chick down before she did some SERIOUS damage.

Ari's POV

"Are you serious? He never told me that! He always said his name was Pri-" then it all registered. The day he called himself 'Jacob' when he was mentally beating himself down. The reason why he practically killed her to name her newborn Jacob Emmanuel Perez. It was all because it was his REAL name.

Ray's POV

I was starting to figure that we'd NEVER find Prince until he dropped the note saying he wanted Ari and Dahja back. Then it hit me, "I'll be right back," I said, holding up my index finger as Ari continued to jack up and yell at the nurse.

"Hey, man..." I said smirking. "Sup?" He replied. I heard a baby go "DaDa, I'm hungwy!" "I'll feed you in a minute, okay?" He replied. "O-Tay!" The baby replied and continued to make little cooing sounds.

"Okay, I'm back. Sup?" He came back to the phone. "I'll be stopping by....she's in MY hands now. I'd LOVE to discuss a price." It was deafly silent for a moment then Prince started to speak, "No...No...No! Ray, she will not be apa-" I cut him off by hanging up. She has the perfect face, body, and charm to woo a man. She won't be apart of the trafficking system.

Well, for now, at least.

I grabbed her arm, "C'mon the nurse doesn't know shit! Stop harassing her." Ari started pulling away "Not until she tells me where my child went!" "I know where your child went!" I screamed back.

She hushed and looked at me. I started pulling her, this time she followed. I saw Dahja in her booster seat. I think Ari forgot about her.

"Can you, please, deliver that child to the emergency room?! She hasn't and won't poop for days." I exclaimed. The nurse and a few doctors took her away. I'll come back and get her later. She'd be a PERFECT future trafficker/sex slave of mine. When she turns 11, will be her first taste of Daddy's dick. This is the age for all girl traffickers to lose their virginity. Especially, if they were picked up around that age. If they're older, and are still virgins, they are to lose their virginity by their owner.

I smirked at the thought.

When we got to the car, I surprised the HELL out of Ari.