2 weeks...

Heads up: this is gonna be a LONG chapter..... Just letting ya know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ray's POV

This is 2 days into the first week of Ray and Ari time.

We were sitting at home on the couch with her head in my chest, when she looked up at me. "What if I die before we go get my children from your mother's?"

I sighed and clicked off the TV. "Look, NOTHING is gonna happen to you, okay?" I said grabbing the sides of her face, forcing her to look me in my eyes.

"B-but the d-doctors s-said-" I cut her off "FUCK WHAT THE DOCTORS SAID, ARI!" I said flinging the remote across the room causing it to break.

Ari jumped. I stood up. "What's right now is you and me! Death is not right now! Are you in a hospital bed because of your condition? No! I know the doctor said there is nothing we can do, but there IS something we can do! We can hope, Ari! We can hope." I said my tone dying down as I finished my last sentence.

I started crying as I sat back down on the couch "I-I can't STAND the thought of losing you so soon. So I don't! I don't think of it. I just live as if nothing's wrong, but every day, every hour, every minute, damn it, every SECOND that passes, I think of how much closer I am to losing you, and I flat out REFUSE to let that happen!"

"But, bae you can't do anything about it!" Ari looked me in my eyes. "Yes, I can," I said through gritted teeth. "I can hope." I said looking back at her with as much intensity as I could.

Fresh, hot tears were still strolling down my face. Ari's tears started falling to match mine.

We stared in each others eyes. And as we did this, it seemed as if we could see straight through each other.

I saw Ari's worries, and she saw my hurt and anger.

As to relieve this, we both kissed each other with as much, love and passion as we could muster up.

I slipped my tongue in her mouth, and grabbed her waist. This was turning into something more than a regular love kiss, quick!

Ari's POV

Ray slipped his tongue in my mouth and grabbed my waist. I scooted closer and felt up his shirt, removing it.

Our eyes were closed, but I knew he was still crying. I felt his tears slide down and land on my lips and so I KNOW he felt mine on his lips too. "I love you." I said in between kisses. "I love you too, Ari." He said halting the kiss.

Once again, we stared into each others eyes as we cried. Then he lunged for my lips and continued to tongue me down. He carried me to our room not breaking the kiss once.

Slipping off my shirt and pants he kissed my neck and face. This was his way of saying 'I love you' during sex.

I tugged at his pants, successfully getting them off.

This time, there was no waiting or teasing, we went straight to it. He found a condom in his bedside drawers and put it on. Then he returned to me.

"You ready?" He asked. "Yessss," I said. The baby was at its earliest stage so there was no harm, right?

He entered me slowly. He kept up this pace for a minute, then sped up.

Oddly, we still had a few tears falling. I guess, this is what it feels like to love someone, but know that in a matter of days you will be torn from them.