Running

Ari's POV

I woke up to a 'BOOM!'. I sat up quick, but Ray was already two steps ahead of me and was sitting up.

"Ray, what was that?" I asked freaking out. "I don't know, but I'm 'bout to find out." He quickly threw on some boxers, sweatpants, a wifebeater, and grabbed his gun. "Stay here." He whispered.

The hell he talkin' bout? His ass really thought I was about to move?! Hell no! Not unless I hear my baby getting the shit beat out of him, the. I'll come running, but other than that? This niggah must be out of his got damn skittles mind.

Ray POV

Even though, I told Ari I had no idea who it was, I was pretty sure I knew who.

And my instincts were correct. "Whadaya want?" I said, staring at the kings of King's Cartel, Diggy, Prod, Issan, and Jawan. "Do you remember who you're talking to, boy?" Diggy shot me a look. "Yes, I do." I said. "Do you remember that we can kill you in an instant and no one will ever know?" Prod took a step towards me. "Yes, I remember, Prodigy. It was a moment of annoyance because you just bust my damn door down and broke it!" I said glaring at him.

"A door can be replaced, a human life can't." Jawan looked at me.

"With all respect, why are you in my home?" I said, excusing the matter. "We came to pick up the girl. Jacob called and said that he hadn't claimed her, so it was fair game. He also said something about, he saw what you and her did last night...."

Then it dawned on me,

FLASHBACK

As I sped up, kissing Ari's neck and licking her ear, I saw something in the window. The fuck is that shape?! Eh, the lights probably messing with me or it could be Ari and I's reflection.

I continued until we met our climax together.

END OF FLASHBACK

Damn, it was Prince.......

Prince's POV

Last night, I came to sneak Ari out through the window, but when I peeped through, I saw her and Ray being intimate.

At first, I thought it was rape. Then, I saw she was liking it. Then those words escaped her and Ray's mouth. "I've NEVER made love to anyone, until now." Ray said. "Me neither." She replied.

She never made love to me.

Never ever. I was so mad, that I wanted to charge through that window, but I had a better idea.

I came down the ladder and whipped out my phone.

It's so much better calling King's Cartel.

I made sure that they'd be there EARLY. So, NO ONE can get away.

Ray's POV

My eyes widened. "Can I, please, keep this girl?" I started pleading "I promise I'll never ask for another favor, EVER!" "No can do, man." Prod said pushing past me. "C'mon, Issa. I have a feeling she's gonna put up a fight." He motioned for Issa to follow. "STOP, PLEASE!" I grabbed Prod's arm.

Prod stopped short, then I realized what I had done. I didn't remove my hand, but looked at Prod in fear and disbelief.

"Did he just touch me?" Prod asked the others calmly. Prod turned around slowly and gave me a grim look "DID YOU JUST TOUCH PRODIGY AKA PROD AKA CRAIG FUCKIN CRIPPEN JR???!!!!" He yelled.

I let go of his arm "Y-Yes?" I said more like a question. His facial expression broke into a smile as he laughed. "You love her don't you? To make such a bold move, it could be NOTHING BUT, love." He laughed hysterically, and frankly was scaring the mess out of me. I expected a gun to go off at any second.

He leaned close, I was scared he had a gun to my stomach or something. I felt his breath on my ear, which creeped the hell out of me. "Keep her." He whispered. He left "But remember NO favors."

I nodded as he started to close the door. I was relieved. Then he swung the door open, right before it closed. "And that includes her daughter." He laughed, closing the door.

My eyes widened. I fell to the ground, and placed my hands over my face and cried.

Even a man has to cry at times.

Ari came downstairs, "What's wrong?" She asked softly.

I knew I had to tell her so I looked we in her eyes and held her hands as I prepared for what I was about to say,

"I-I sc-screwed up-p." I said as another round of tears started to form.