Chapter 1: Brianna.

Brianna's POV

*FlashBack*

"D-daddy?!" He stopped breathing. "Daddy please no!!!" I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Don't worry Bri,your daddy is in a better place. Now you get to stay with me." "No!! Get away from me you monster!" I knew my dad and his enemies were vampires, I am not a vampire. My mom was human. "Now don't you wanna be a vampire like your Uncle Alex?" "No! I don't be anything like you!" "To late!" I felt two fangs sink into my kneck ."AH! MOM HELP!" Alex ran away when my mom came. She held my hand. "Oh Bri!" "Mom, please don't leave." "I have to Bri, it''s for the safety of me, and you." I was crying. "Please." I was lying on the floor blood coming out of my kneck. "Remember this, I will always love you." She gave me a necklace, "Keep this and you will always be in my heart. "Please don't go."  She kissed my forhead. "Goodbye Bri, I love you." She got up and ran. I barely whispered the words. "Please don't go." Darkness immediantly came over me.

*FlashBlack Ended*

I woke up screaming, I have that dream every single night. I was 12 years old when is happended (12 year old pic of Brianna on side). And I never got over it. I still miss my mother,and I still have that necklace. In case your wondering where I live, I live in the woods. 10 minutes from London. I don't have a phone,laptop,or even clothes. I am a burglar.I steal everything I need."Hello? Is anyone there?" I stood up,someone was here. It was a irish accent. He was getting closer I could hear him. "Hello??" "Good no ones here, no fans or paps." Who the heck are these people. I turn into a human just in case they find me. "Niall,did you eat all the chicken?!" "Maybe,maybe not." "Liam,Niall ate all the chicken!" "Louis stop whining,Niall stop eating all the food." "So,so far there is a Liam Niall and Louis. Weird. "Oh,hello?" Crap they spotted me. "Hi." "What's your name babe?" "Don't call me babe, and my name is Brianna White." "Oh I'm sorry,and lovely name." "Thanks?" "Are you camping here or something. You with a friend,family,boyfriend?" The curly hair winked at me,I glared at him and he took a step back. "No, I live here." "You do?" I stand up. "Yeah, is there something wrong with that pretty boy?" The black hair shook his head. "Are you like a homeless person?" "No." "Orphan?" "In a way,i guess." "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." "Oh, it's okay." I look down at the necklace. "Uhm how did your parents die? And when." "When I was 12,and I'm not aloud to say. Or I wil probably get hurt." Striped shirt looked at me funny. "Uhm, do you want to eat lunch with us?" "Sure!" I smile and follow them to a big grassy hill. "So what are your guys name?" "I'm Louis." "I'm Liam." "I'm Zayn." "I'm Niall." "And I'm Harry, and you can call me anytime." He winked at me again. I threw a peice of my chicken at him. Everyone started laughing. I started giggling. "Eww." "Haha, don't mess with me curly." He stuck his tounge out at me:p. I did the same. :P. My stomach growled. I need blood. I look at the boys, I give them a worried look. "What's wrong Brianna?" "I-i can't tell you!" I fell to the ground,trying so hard to trasnform. "Are you okay?" I nodded. I closed my eyes. I could tell they were turning black. Someone picked me up, and that was it. I opended my eyes and my fangs popped out and I hissed at them. "AH!!" "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU!" They started getting up. "Please don't leave." "Y-your a monster." "Please, I finally made some new friends. "Fuck this I'm leaving!" I heard someone leave. A tear fell down my face. "I can be nice, I promise." Liam came up and hugged me. "It's okay." "Are you a vampire." I nodded. Suddenly I felt something cold rush trough me... OH No.

Hey guys how do you like this fan fic???? I like it so far, but of course I would i am the writer. I think this is my favorite yet!! well comment what you think LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOX