Chapter 5: Choices And A New Friends.

Brianna's POV

"Haha, your funny Bri..But what did you have to tell me?" "I'm a vampire!" "Come on, tell me!" I was getting kinda annoyed, why didn't he believe me? "I told you!!!" He rolled his eyes. "Okay, so my girlfriend is a 'vampire'." I sighed. "Why don't you believe me??" "Bri, vampires aint real..." My fist clenched. "Yes that are Justin!!" He looked at me funny. "If your a vampire, then how come you are out in the sun??" I looked at him in disbalief. "This is not Twilight!!!" He looked at me weird,I felt my fangs coming out. "You are kidding me right?? Babe,have you been 'taking anything'" My jaw dropped. And I already knew I was transforming,no way around it. "Get away from me." "What? Babe, I'm sorry if I made you mad." "Justin, I'm not mad! Please just back away from me!!" He looked hurt. "It's our first day dating and you are already mad at me!?" I can feel my eyes turning black. "Please." A tear slipped out my eye. "Fine!" He got up and left. A strong pain shot through my body! "Aghhh!!!!!!" Justin snapped his head back and ran over to me. "Bri!!" I tried to push him back, but my body was to weak. Tears were coming out non-stop. "Babe what's wrong!!" I just kept screaming. A tear slipped out of Justin's eyes. The place was getting dizzy,there was white dots everywhere! "Babe,speak to me please!" It reached my head,and I started screaming bloody murder. "C-call Louis!" He grabbed my phone. "Hello! Is this Louis!! I am with Brianna!! No-- Sir! SHUT UP AND LISTEN! Brianna is in great pain and I don't know what to do!! The park! Bye." He hung up and put the phone down, he put my hand in his. "Shh babe it will be ok." I don't get how no-one could hear us! I felt a cold chil go up my spine. My eyes widen,it was another vampire. "Get away from her." I turn my head to see two girls. "Who are you?!" Justin left my side and went in-front of me. "Get away from her! You don't know what she is capable of! She is to dangerous for her. I screamed again and they rushed to my side. I felt a cold hand on my forhead. "W-who a-re y-you?" Her face fell,what is going on? "You don't remember?" I shook my head. "It's me Makenzie." "And it's me Avi." Then everything started building up..It can't be them. I tried to hug them, but more pain! I couldn't take it anymore..I felt the world around me get black...Next thing I knew I was in a deep sleep.

Louis's POV

I ran to the car. "Louis,where are you going??" "I will be back!!" I slammed the door closed and opended the door and sped off to the park. "I'm coming Bri." After about 15 minutes I was at the park and saw 3 kids surrounding something. "Bri!!" A boy turned around and motioned me to come over. I ran over there and saw the worst thing ever...My Bri sitting there,pale faced.. "Bri.." A tear came out of my eye.A lump forming in my throat. "Bri, wake up.." The lump in my throat got bigger. "Please." I managed to croak out. I grabbed her hand and started sobbing. I look at the boy,"Who are you?" "Her..uhm..B-boyfriend." I glared at him, she was not going to have a boyfriend! I looked at the 2 girls. "Who are you?!" "Long story." "You call a hospital and explain it to me there!" "We can't call the ambulance.." "Why not?!" She looked down and looked at me. She mouthed. "Do you know?" I nodded. "If they find out, they would send her everywhere..Trying to figure out how she is one!" "B-but,she's injured!!" "We know who to go to.." "Who?" "Uncle Alex.."

Ok so the new people we have so far are 3 people! I will dedicate them in 3 chapters.. :D i know they don't mention them but i was making them before they were added so they will be added nxt chappy!! Bye unicorns!!