Chapter 2:The Necklace and Uncle Alex

Alex's POV

Looks like little Brianna broke her promise. I ran right through her, I could tell she was afraid. I can feel fear form anyone. "I will be right back guys" She ran over to me. "Look Alex.." "Tsk tsk tsk... breaking a promise,Brianna this is nothing like you." "Please just don't hurt anybody." "The only person I am gonnna hurt is you little Bri." A tear fell down her cheek. "Now lets see what should your punishment be? I could kill you,or lock you up forever." "Please you don't have to this Alex!" "Fine I know exactly how to punish you!" I pulled off her necklace. "NO!!" "You will get this back when you start being a good litte girl you got it!" She started crying. "Please Alex anything but that!" I started running away. Man am I evil? >:)

Brianna's POV

I was on the ground crying and holding my kneck that necklace is what kept me strong. Without I'm ask weak as an ant" Brianna? Are you oaky?" "No, it's gone!" I punced the tree and it made a dent. Louis stepped backwards a little. "Why can't I be normal?" "Brianna." "What?" "Me and the boys were thinking about it, and how would you like to be adopted by us?" "You want to adopt me, a horrible monster like me?" He nodded. I smiled and ran up and hugged him. "Thank you Louis!" "Your welcome, anything for you, now lets go to the mall we need to buy you clothes,shoes,furniture,and a bed. And paint for your room." "I guess."

*At The Mall*

"What is so special about that necklace anyway?" "My mom gave it to me before I turned into a vampire." "Oh, are you one of those vampires who aren't aloud in the sun?" "No, what do you think this is? Twilight." "Maybe I do." I giggle. "Okay here is Aeropostale." He hands me 300 bucks!! "Go but anything you want. Me and the boys are gonna go shop for your furnture.What color do you want?" "Black and white." "Okey Dokey. Meet us here in an hour." I nodded and went inside the store. I saw the boys everywhere. One Direction merchandise?? Weird. "Hi how may I help you?" "I turn around to the cutest guy ever" "I am uh.... just looking around." "Okay, call me if you need anything." He winked at me and I blushed,see now that is what I called a wink. I start looking through my sizes. *1 hour later.* I start heading back to Aeropostale. I saw them there with big smiles on their faces. I looked at Louis's hands he had a box in his hands. "For you." He handed me a phone with a cute Iphone case. "Awh! Louis thank you so much!" "Your welcome." "Can we go home?" He nodded. We headed to the car and drove to my new home.

Hey guys hope you like it!! well I gotta go to sleep! :) love you my little cupcakes... that's what I am gonna call you from now on... CUPCAKES ARE AWESOME!!! Well love you guys goodnight! Xoxo ~Mixtioner out! Oh and tell me what you think about my story!! tell me the full thruth well bye! xxx