Chapter 7. Goodbyes

Brianna's POV

I just stared at the people in front of me. Who were these people??? They stared at me with tears in their eyes. "Bri,you don't remember us?" I slowly shook my head. "I'm sorry,am I supposed to?" "I'm your father Brianna." The brunette tried to grab my hand but I back up. "No,this is my dad." I pointed to my dad. "No! His name is Alex,and he's the one who turned you into a vampire!" I looked at him blankly. "Vampire??? Vampires aren't real." "Yes they are! Your a vampire. " Vampire...Really what is he 5?? "Vampires are fake so I can't be one." I looked up and saw dad smirking at him. "Give it up Louis,vampires aren't real." The 'Louis' guy glared at him. A girl ran up to me and hugged me. "Please remember! Bri,please remember!" I gently pushed her off. "I'm sorry but I don't remember you." She had tears running down her face,and I couldn't help but feeling guilty. "Briannna, go upstairs. And you four should start leaving now." "I'm not leaving here without my daughter!" "She's not your daughter!" "Dad what's going o-" "I TOLD YOU TO GO TO YOUR ROOM!" I flinched. "Don't yell at her like that!" "I can yell at her all i want she is my daughter!" "No she's not!!" He went face to face with the boy. "Yes she is, now get out before someone gets hurt." He pushed him, and my dad practically pounced on him. "Get off him!" "Dad!!" I pull my dad off and he swings and smacks my face, i bang my head on the floor hard and everything went black.

Louis's POV

I looked over at Brianna and threw Alex off me. "Bri!!" I ran over and nelt down to her side. I felt someone grab my shoulder and I look up and see Alex smirking down at me. "Looks like your so called daughter won't be waking up soon when I'm done with her." I punched him in the jaw and he fell on the floor, but jumping up quickly. He pounced on me, everywhere there was screamign punching, and blood was on the floor. Alex,Mackenzie, and Avi were trying to get us away from each other, but nothing would stop us. Then I heard a scream. "STOP IT!" I turned around to see Brianna, fangs out and looking as evil as hell.

sorry i haven't updated in a while :) so how is this?