Nine

Aug and Yaya in the MM. 😍

Chanelle is good friends with Yaya, Jay and Yoyo. Also, Yolanda is 8 months and Jordy bday already passed.

___

*Month later*

August

"You gotta go." I tapped the broad that was knocked out in my bed.

She turned over but still didn't wake up.

I decided to be mean as hell and yell in ol' girl ear.

"Getcho' ass up and get tha' fuck out!" I screamed in her ear, making her jump up and roll out the and fall on the floor.

By now, I was crying laughing.

"Ass hole!" She yelled at me.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. "Be happy I let you stay tha' night, ya heard me? Get dressed and get gone. Bye."

"Can I take a shower at least?"

"Is you gon' pay my water bill? Dat's what tha' fuck I thought." I waved her off.

She pulled the sheets off of me and wrapped them around herself as if I didn't see everything already. She grabbed her clothes walking to the bathroom. I shook my head when she slammed my door.

I waited till she came out dressed in the skimpy outfit that she was in last night. I walked her to the front door to make sure she don't steal shit, cause that's happened to me before. Fuck a random bitch and shit go missing.

"I need cab money."

"Aight..." I said while looking around for my wallet.

"Tashae."

"I didn't ask- nevermind, hol' up." I grabbed a twenty off my kitchen table and came back and handed it to her.

"Hea', Thotshae"

"Than-"

I slammed the door in her face. I really don't got love for bitches anymore. I'm back to my old ways. I used to fuck and duck all the time until Raylene retarded ass. I gave her ass a chance and she proved my old mentality right. Love is for suckas, that's why I don't need it.

You give your all to a bitch, I'm talking money, love, EVERYTHING. This broad lived with me, knew all my bank passwords, had all access to my money and she been playing me the whole damn time. That hurt a nigga to the core, I ain't even gonna front.

Bitch is a good ass actor, she needa be in movies. You couldn't pay me to believe that she ain't love me. I'm really thankful for Christopher and Chanelle telling me. I just want what they got, they basically married and got a beautiful lil girl together.

Obviously, Chanelle ain't with him for his money, she got a lil boutique in the mall. She good. I need a woman like that. Till' I find her though, I'm hittin' and quitin'. I'on give a fuck no more.

I didn't have nobody to spoil and I really hate spending money only on my self because I feel guilty. Lately, I been spoilin' my niece's rotten, even more then usual. 

I took a shower and got dressed. I stopped into my office to make sure everything was straight before I went back home to sleep. A nigga was tired. I took a nap and I heard the door bell so I'm thinking it's Christopher.

WRONG.

Last person I wanna see standing at the door. Fuck.

Raylene