Thirty 6ix

They so attractive 😍.

My senior schedule

My senior schedule. I need a couple of adjustments but I'll post that when they're made.

___

Yalannah

I woke up confused because I wasn't sleeping in the bed Aug and I shared but then it all came back to me. I was mad at him and I had the right to be.

I heard a soft knocking on the door. I got up and opened it and saw August with a plate of food and a glass of juice.

"Goodmornin'. I made you breakfast." He looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Thanks." I replied dryly.

I took the food and juice from him, setting it down on the nightstand.

"I'm goin' in today. Michelle called and said I got a couple new clients." He looked at me but I avoided his gaze.

He usually went into the office once or twice when he use to go everyday. He told me it's because Raylene was annoying him and he preferred to be at work.

All August did was find new properties for clients and come up with designs for how they wanted it to look. He never did any actual labor even though he knew how. So he didn't go in other than to speak to new clients or show his previous clients the end result of their business or house.

"Yeah I'm going to work today to." I sat down on the bed and began to eat.

I went whenever my clients specifically booked me like Yolanda, Layla, and Raylene. Or whenever I missed doing hair. Jaylen is the one who is always present and Chanelle usually has him do her hair at my second salon.

"Uhh, okay. See you later. I luh' you."

He left before I could say it back. After eating, I went to put the dirty dishes in the sink, Pookie following behind me, meowing along the way.

"You hungry?" I looked down at her with a smile. I grabbed a can of cat food and a bottle of water, putting them in separate bowls for her. She began to devour her breakfast.

I grabbed a can of dog food and a gallon of water and headed into our backyard.

"Alaska!" I called out and he began jogging over to me.

I put his food in his bowl and he ate it hungrily. I poured half of the gallon of water into the other bowl.

"See you later, boy." I petted his head and went back in the house.

Now that I fed our animals, I went to take a shower and prepared to go to my first salon. I hadn't been there in a while even though I still write their checks.

After giving a girl simple braids back, she thanked me and handed me a fifty dollar bill. I put it in the cash register and sat down glancing at my phone. I received a text from Riley.