4th chapter

At night , While i was watching tv suddenly the door bell rang. I groaned and go and answer the door .

IT was my parents . I hugged them . I really miss hanging out with them . After hugging and talking i went to my room and bathe .

After drying my hair and stuff.

"Rinnie can you come down for awhile ! " my mom shouted . Yes she call me Rinnie since young . It just continue from then . I skipped down the stairs .

"Yes mommy ?"

"Darling we have good news and bad news ." Said my mom

I mentally groaned .

"Good news first mom !"

"Well we are going on a holiday to UK and America . "

"Well the bad news ?"

"The bad news is we are not going to come back to Singapore after that"

"WHAT ?!?!?!?!?! WE ARE GOING ON VACATION AND NEVER COMING BACK HERE ?!?!?! Mom i will miss my friends ! Why are you doing this to me ? "

"Well young lady we have job transfer . We can't say no if not we are going to get fired . I know you are extremely mad right now . But theres is another good news . You get to celebrate your birthday in singapore before we leave ."

"Yay! " i replied sarcastically

Haish . Why now ? After i got all my friends and things with me . I hate being the new girl in town .

"When are we leaving mom ?"

"The next day after your birthday !"

"Where are we moving to though ? "

" we are moving to 2 different places ."

"first ?"

"Can't tell you darling its a surprise "

"Oh joy" sarcasm

I told my bestfriend about it and they seem to be hAppy ? I dont get it why though ? I mean your bestfriend for almost 6 years is moving to other place and they are smiling .

"Why are you guys so happy bout this ?! Aren't you suppose to sad that i'm leaving this place!!!! "

" we are sorry Rina but we have nothing to say so thats why we are smiling to hide our sadness behind it ." Katherine said .

"Haish ..." By now im lying on my bed thinking

"What am i going to do without you guys ? You have always been the for me . Now i've got no one "

"Its ok Rina you will get over it soon after you leave . " alex said trying to cheer me up .

But its not working

Haish ....