7th Chapter

-skipping Demi's concert -

-otw home with my parents and the rest in a mini bus -

Demi 's concert was awesome as it was my first concert ever i've been to . Because its either i don't have friends to go with or i don't have time to go .

Reached home and now i am on my way up to my room to bathe and change into my birthday suit which is a dress that my dad bought for me in Europe and get ready to open up my presents .

-after changing -

"Dear can you come down now !" My mom shouted from the living room

"Yes mom i'm coming ."

I rushed down and say the rest was sitting down with presents in their hands and my bestfriends are also there.

And to my surprise there is another 7 guys in my living room . Nope not One Direction . Its the Janoskians and Jack Harries and Finn Harries .

My favourite Youtubers are here in my house .

I hugged them and thank them for coming .

And they have presents on their hands .

"Present time !!!" Alex (my bestfriend ) shouted

I was instructed to sit on a chair and i'm not allowed to move .

So i sit there .

Little mix were the first to give my presents . Each and every one have their own presents wrapped in different wrapping paper that i can't find in Singapore but always wanted it .

Perrie hugged me and wish me give my present and we took photos with phones and there is a photographer that my dad hired are snapping as many photos as possible . And this goes on and on . Until it was Alex Constancio's turn to give me present . Since he didn't want my hug from the beginning so i only shake his hand and take photo with him . He was extremely close to me . Like literally too close .

So now unwrapped the present time !

I open the top one first which is from Max George .

He gave me a pair of converse which is black and red . Love them already

So to summarise all the presents that i receive from them

Jack - 10 jacksgap bracelet and rings and also t-shirts

Finn - 10 packets of Maoams and his design for me a pencilbox which is flower design with Finn's signature on it .

Jaymi - 100 pairs of earrings

George - onesie which says UnionJ printed on it

Josh - a vest

JJ - varsity jack

And as a group they give me Union J perfume

Nathan - Nike shoes high tops and hats

Max - converse shoes

Tom - bracelets

Siva - leather jackets

Jay - lizard soft toys

As a group they bought for me The Wanted perfume

For Little Mix each of them bought me an outfit which represent them how cute haha.

And as a group they give me Little Mix perfume

Austin Mahone - trukfit hats , backpack , jordans shoes and he gave me a receipt which state that he have bought for me diamonds and it is going to place on my iphone

Alex Constancio - yellow snapback

Justin Bieber - perfume and outfit which is purple

Janoskians - they give me tickets to Australia Universal Studios and they also bought for outfits that represent each of them .

Alex (bestfriend) & Katherine - photo album of us of our friendship .

Having a great chat with them .

And my mom and dad come back into the house . I don't even realise that they went out.

And the brought Scooter Braun in .

"Happy b'day Rina !" Scooter said

"Thanks Scooter !"

And he give me a tiny box wrapped present . He asked me to open it up on the spot . S i opened it and i saw a nano sim card.

"What's this ?" I asked

"It's a sim card for you" scooter said

My dad coughed and Scooter look at my dad and he nodded .

Well what are they keeping from me ? I thought

My mom came to towards and hand me a box which wrapped in flowery red .

"Happy b'day Rinnie !! Comon open the present !"

"Thanks mom . Yes yes i will !" I hug her as a sign of another thank you .

I opened it up and i found a note saying

Hope you love this present . :) ❤❤❤❤

Aww mom .

I lift up the note and i found an iPhone 5 box . I was smiling like and idiot . And i took it out from the box. Its maroon in colour . And i found another note saying

'I purposely customize your phone into maroon colour coz i know you have a thing for all shades of red . '

I grinned at mom and thank her like there is not tomorrow .

Next Scooter said "the nano sim card is now for you and i buy it with unlimited sms and unlimited internet usage and you can call your mom and dad or even your friends without paying when you are all over the world meaning you are going on tour with the people who is in this house . Which means going to their houses and hang out with them . So are you ok with that ?"

By the time Scooter finish explaining my jaw is hanging wide open .

"I dont know what to say ? But what about my parents ?"

"Oh that we already discuss and they agreed to you going by yourself ." Scooter said

"That is why i bought you something too!" Dad said

"What is it that?" I asked

"Well open this big red box and you will find out what it is darling ." Dad said smiling

I opened it up and found Macbook Air which is customized in red and flower design. And also an iPad Mini which is magenta . Omg . I hug my dad .

"Alright guys i have big news . Rina i know you've beem dying to know where we are moving to . Well we are moving to L.A " mom said

My jaw dropped again . It was my dream place and to have a house there .

I realised that The Wanted is whispering something to each other . I just let it go and smile widely .