6th Chapter

I am practically shock and i cant even move my body . The only thing that im doing is breathing . Smiling widely as if i had just won a grammy award . All of my favourite people are here in my house for mymbirthday party !!!

ITS FREAKING THE WANTED , UNION J , JUSTIN BIEBER , AUSIN MAHONE , ALEX CONSTANCIO , DEMI LOVATO AND LITTLE MIX HERE IN MY HOUSE !!!!!

From what i know that many of you will actually go towards them and hug them and say your love things to them for me i didn't do this things . I froze at where i am which is like 3 metres away from them . My mouth was hanging wide open and i just cant move . It feels like a dream where having all your favourite artists in your house to celebrate your birthday too .

Seeing me froze on the spot Demi come towards me and say

"Hey there girl!!! Happy b'day !!! "

Im still speechless .

And Demi just hugged me tightly at my reaction.

Obviously i hug her back . :))

*best day ever *}

I started hugging them . All of them were sitting in a circle which is how our sofas is arranged and i start hugging Nathan Sykes followed by Tom Parker , Siva Kaneswaran , Jay Mcguiness , Max George and George Shelley , Jaymi Hensley , Josh Cuthbert, JJ Hamblett , Austin Mahone , Justin Bieber , Jade Thirwall , Jesy Nelson , Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Perrie Edwards . when it comes to Alex Constancio i was ready to hug him but he just stick out his hand for a handshake.

All of their wishes had already made my day . And i only expect them to come empty handed but my thought was wrong . Demi was the first one to give my birthday present which she ask me to open it up on the spot. So i open it up and saw an outfit and she ask me to go and change . It was just a plain black dress with an owl necklace with heels . I really love Demi's fashion its just so WOW !!!!

So i quickly change and i just leave my hair the way it is before . And when i came out Perrie was the first to compliment me

"Wow babe you look stunning " with the Rest of the Little Mix members nodded agreeing with Perrie

" Why thank you Perrie " i smiled

"Thanks Demi ! For this gorgeous outfit !"

"No Problem hon ." Demi replied while smiling .

And i swear i saw all the guys jaw dropped .

Justin was the first lad to say something to break the silence .

Luckily my parents interrupted us by shouting guys come to the kitchen.

So we rushed to the kitchen . It was 5 pm . Thats too early for Dinner .

But no it was not dinner . I think something is up .

They look at me and then to Demi .

Demi said " Well Rina i have another suprise for you !"

"What is it Demi ?" I grinned

"Well you know that i have a concert at Marina Bay Sands tonight right ? "

I nodded knowingly.

"And you are coming to my concert !"

"Oh my gosh !!!! Really ?!"

"Yeap "

I ran to her and give her a massive hug . And hug my parents for the lovely surprise they did for me .

"Well since now it's only 5.30 pm and Demi concert is at 7 pm . Why not we open presents ?" Mom stated

"WHAT ???? THERE ARE PRESENTS ?!?!"

"Yes darling ."

But dad disagree to what mom had just said .

"We should open it after Demi's concert . And plus they are staying for the night." Dad disagreeing to mom

"Well its up to you Rina ." Mom stated

"I think i will open it after Demi's concert so that when i go home i got something to look forward to ."