5th chapter

25 December

Oh joy my b'day is today ! Sense the sarcasm .

I mean yeah im happy the fact that its my bday and its Christmas . But still tomorrow will be the day i'm living this small country .

Im pushing my sadness aside and go and wash up and be fresh as its my b'day and its CHRISTMAS !!! Oh yay ! Double presents .

Watching my mom cook in the morning of my bday make my heart melt at least she is making something that try to cheer me up . My mom never cook for me since my last2 b'day . Which is on my 15th bday . She have to work overtime and she totally forgot about my b'day untill the next day and i got angry at my mom for that .

Inside the kitchen . Wow my mom already cook 4 dishes and she still cooking another dish .thats fast . So total we have 5 dishes to finish up.

Well i can handle it . I may be a medium size girl but i eat alot . Hahas especially if my mom cook it . :))

Im done eating our brunch . And get ready to meet up with my two idiot bestfriends .

They say that since its my last bday celebration with them they are going to take me somewhere .

Once im ready .

"Mommy and daddy im going out to celebrate my last bday with Alex and Katherine !"

" Alright darling . Do you want us to drive you ?" Dad shouted from the kitchen

"Nah its fine . They are waiting for me at Starbucks before heading to the surprise destination!"

"Well alright honey be back by 5 you still haven't pack yet for tmr !"

"Alright mom see ya ."

By the time i reach Starbucks is only 11.35 so im late by 5 mins . Well whatever its my last day

-at starbucks-

"Hey bitch !" Katherine and Alex shouted across

"Hey assholes!" Hahas

And then we do our weird handshake

"Since its your last day here we have decided to bring ounto Universal Studios ! " Kat and Alex said

"Oh my god !!! Really ?!?!?! Thanks guys alot !!!"

"Alrighty lets go !!"

-skip the trip to USS (universal studios singapore)-

We Ran in straight to rollercoasters !!!! Awesome ride ever

-4.30pm-

"Guys i have to go home now and pack!"

"Awh.... Bye Rina we will miss you ! We will come tomorrow with you to the airport "

"Bye guys"

"Bye Rina"

-home-

"Mom ! Dad ! Im home!!"

Oh great a note on the counter .

"go change into your birthday suit which your mom and i have place it on your bed and get ready we are going somewhere ;)"

Wow cheeky . Hahas dad .

There as said a dress i have to wear as my birthday suit. Orange dress .

So i change into a plain orange dress which is knee length and pair of sandals

After i change into it i went down and suddenly

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!"

Next chap will on sat or

sun :))

If i have 5 votes :)