3. Settled in

(Harry's pov)
It was almost 11 o'clock and only me Louis and Zayn were awake wondering why Niall and Liam were taking so long, almost on cue we heard a door open and reveal the last two band members. I was almost done with breakfast but Niall started to get anxious smelling my wonderful cooking,"Niall calm down, the more hyper you are the more it's gonna distract me and make it take longer" I said fairly nicely so he ended up sitting on the couch with the others watching t.v.

(Niall's pov)
As soon as I walked out of the bedroom door I was bombarded with a lovely smell of bacon and eggs. When I impatiently made my way to the kitchen seeing Harry making breakfast in his apron that says "I love to cook" across the front. Me being the hungry lad i am started to swarm Harry watching the food but he just looked at me after a couple of seconds of me standing there to hear him say"Niall the more hyper you are the more it's gonna distract me and make it take longer" in his nice but annoyed tone. I soon left Harry to cook to see the other three sitting on the couch watching t.v. So since I had nothing better to do I sat next to Zayn in the middle of the couch and continued to watch him look through channels. Instantly I took my eyes away from the screen to notice Zayns  hand on my thigh earning a glance from Liam who saw me blushing like crazy and tensing in Zayns touch blushing a crimson red. Zayn looked at me and asked " Niall what do you wanna watch I can't find anything" in an almost desperate gone for me to save him from his boredom, "um... I don't really have anything in mind." I said not trying to stutter still tensed up from his hand moving more up my leg. I was almost shaking and bursting in butterflies as he just stared at his hand while the others watched kind of making me uncomfortable but I just went through more channels on the t.v. After Zayn handed me the remote.

(Zayns pov)
As I watched Niall flip through channels I decided to rub my hand up and down his thigh noticing his quickened breath when I was close to his manhood. Liam watched my hand go up and down Niall's thigh intently while he was sitting right next to him. Niall squirmed throughout the whole thing but me and Liam both still noticed his boner since his jeans had a huge bulge. I wasn't able to stop myself from getting hard as well but I also noticed Liam palming himself secretly through his jeans without Niall noticing which didn't help me, Niall immediately shot up and went to the kitchen to get something. Liam then looked towards me and said "do you think he likes us I mean you did give him a boner by touching his dick a couple of times on accident?" Full of curiosity and excitement and all I can do is hope he likes us back.

Sorry about all the pov changes I just wanted to try something so tell me if its too much or not. Thx for reading. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry for it being so short next one will be longer for sure.❤️