2. Vacation

(Nialls pov)
When we got to our private jet we were told that it was going to be a 9 hour flight so I ended up Taking sleeping pills so I could sleep most of. The time. I was so excited I could barely contain myself there were only 3 rooms so we shared rooms it is Louis and Harry together which would be dumb if they didn't stay together and than it would be Zayn alone like usual because he said he likes his privacy and that just leaves me and Liam which we've never shared a room but it can't be that bad he's a really nice and calm guy which is always good. I was waken up by the loud speaker saying we were landing so since I was too tired I felt someone else buckle me in which I was grateful for. Zayn then shook me and Liam to wake up and then out of nowhere Louis is being his hyper self again screaming"we're gonna crash" until Harry threw him back in his seat telling him that were not and trying to calm him, once we landed we headed into our house that we have to share for three months which is fine we get to spend together time and bond more as a band and as friends. "Who is ready to watch a movie" Louis said excitedly we all just nodded tiredly since we're all jet lagged. Once everything was settled and the popcorn was done we started to watch Marley and me, which always makes me cry at the end but I realized I wasn't gonna make it through because I was already starting to drift to sleep with my head in zayn a shoulder and my legs on Liam's lap.
(Liam's pov)
Niall was really excited once he found out we had vacation so I couldn't help but also get excited that we are sharing a room. Once we got about half way through the movie Niall already fell asleep spread out across me and Zayn which we both told each other are feelings for Niall. We both just want him for ourselves and be our cute little blonde submissive for his daddies. Once the movie was over I just took niall up to the room trying not to wake him up, stripping him of his clothes leaving him in his boxers and me doing the same. When I got into the bed I covered both me and Niall up so he wouldn't be cold and hugged him to my chest putting my arms over him, making my chest touch his back entwining our legs listening to his steady heartbeat, which I the drifted off to sleep.
(Nialls pov)
When I woke up I noticed two muscular tanned arms holding me into their chest but once I was fully awake I realized it was Liam. I turned around but noticed I had butterflies in my stomach for some reason and I never felt this way towards anyone before, I thought that is was probably because we were both just in our boxers, being chest to chest now I could see that his lips were parted slightly leaving small puffs of air I never seen someone so peaceful in their sleep before until now. I was still really tired but I got up to get ready, but as soon as I got away from Liam he must have noticed the cold air rush to his bare chest where I was waking him up. "Good morning, Niall" Liam said in his hot, husky morning voice that kinda turned me on a little bit I just smiled at him and finagled getting dressed while he did the same and might I add his chest is very nice to look at,"do you like what you see" I heard him say causing me to blush and run into the bathroom to finish,AWKWARD.

SORRY IF THAT WAS SHITTY. I DONT WRITE THAT MUCH AND I APPLAUD PEOPLE WHO WRITE LONG BOOKS BECAUSE THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT. Btw I am gonna update whenever so maybe multiple times a week. ❤️❤️