7. Princess

(Liam's pov)

I was so turned on when Niall started to stroke Zayn I almost finished there but I also noticed Niall was hard with the big bulge showing in his jeans. So I started to Palm Niall and myself at the same pace while quiet moans and whimpers left Niall's mouth only making it harder for me and Zayn to not fuck him on the table.

I decided to make it easier for myself by pulling my hard cock out to get off faster for how turned on I was. I really wanted Niall to touch me so I grabbed his other arm that was rested by his side to place it on my dick. As soon as I felt the skin of his hand come In Contact with the head of my throbbing member my whole body tingled also making the Payne train twitch.

I couldn't help but moan as I was close and watched as Zayn cummed all over his shirt, pants, and Niall's hand. Niall started to come undone which sent me over the edge as he was now focused on me covering his other hand in my sticky mess. "Good job princess that was so good, did you cum yet?" I said exhausted "no but I'm close daddy help" he whimpered desperately so I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled him out.

I started slow then picked up the pace as I started to eat some of my mess off of his hand since he was probably full since he just had food and two loads. Niall started to shudder and tense so he was extremely close and almost on cue he covered my hand and got it all over himself and some on Zayn. "Thx I feel so much better now but so much for taking it slow" as he giggled but tested his head on zayns shoulder.

"So i guess your are princess and were you daddies" okay princess Zayn said as he looked lovingly at the both of us. Me and Zayn used to be each other's relief of stress and would have sex whenever we needed a release and we decided to date a little secretly but soon we both developed feelings for our now sexy little leprechaun.

So soon after we both told each other about the feelings we developed towards Niall, we knew we would have to get him but contain ourselves to not scare him away but when he said he was gay we jumped at the first opportunity.

(Niall's pov)

I was so exhausted after the whole handjob we had so I told Zayn to get up and we all went into the living room to see two smirking band meme bets eyeing is as we made our way to the rooms to get cleaned up. "So did you guys enjoy breakfast or did you eat something else?" Harry said while Louis sat in his lap. "Well your food was amazing and the other food was even better" I said winking at them walking to mine and Liam's room.

Liam was right behind me the whole time but we both got a new change of clothes and I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower, pushing his way through the door as I was about to close it. "Is it okay if I shower with you I'm dirty to?" He said smirking, Liam was already half naked in just a shirt and underwear as I was just in underwear.

" fine, but I'm not doing anything naughty right now okay" i said pleading since I was tired from him giving me a handjob earlier which felt really good.  "Yea whatever but you will get fucked soon you know that right" Liam said pulling my shirt off nuzzling my nipple between his index finger and his thumb making me whimper.

"Yea, whimper for daddy princess" Liam said as his eyes filled with lust. "I said I don't wanna do that right now please" I said desperately as I just really wanted to clean my dirty body, and get rid of the tight skin that felt like a face mask since the cum was drying on my tummy.

"Ugh whatever but like I said you will get it sooner or later, now let's get cleaned so we can watch a movie,yeah?" Liam said as we were both naked turning the water on now. I normally like the water pretty warm because I hate the cold felling you get in the shower making you get goosebumps everywhere.

When the water was perfect we got in and cleaned each other off scrubbing each other's body. When we were done we both got dressed and went downstairs and it's only been about an hour since the whole breakfast thing but I was still so tired. I laid down between Liam and Zayn putting my bed On his lap and my feet in Liam's as he stroked my thighs and Zayn massaged my scalp since my hair was still wet.

I slowly felt my eyelids become heavier and sleep creep up on me, I was so lucky to have two extremely loving, caring, beautiful boyfriends all to myself.

Thx for reading sorry if this update was a little late but they will eventually get longer and better as I find my strength in writing. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️