4. Butterflies

(Niall's pov)

I couldn't take the felling in my stomach anymore and I had a boner so I decided to leave as fast as i could into the kitchen to eat breakfast that Harry made. Harry is such a good cook I don't know why we Have Susan he could just make our food and I would be fine with that, Harry made bacon and eggs and they were delicious, I ate so much that my stomach hurt and I got the feeling that anything that took too much energy I would throw up. When I finished Louis screamed at the top of his lungs for no reason when we could all bar him if he just said it in his normal voice "beach time!" But I was not ready with my aching stomach. Should I say I don't wanna go? Might as well "guys, um...i don't feel to great so I think I'm gonna stay here" I was trying to sound more sick and look worse but they weren't having any of that. Then all four of them at the same time say "your going whether you like it or not or were dragging you there" so I just made my way to the room to change being followed by Liam since we share a room together. When we got into our room I went straight to my bag and went to the bathroom since I am not gonna strip to my naked body right in front of someone when we have a bathroom, I really liked my swim suit it was tan with a floral pattern and i got it right before we before we left on vacation. As soon as I walked out Liam was sitting on the bed waiting for me in just his swimsuit like mine but his was all black, "are you ready to go no?" Liam asked me while sitting on the bed, "yea I just have to put my clothes by my bag, Li" in a playful tone since he used my nickname. When we walked out Liam followed me and put his arm around my waist pulling me towards him, which to my surprise made me blush like crazy and make butterflies swarm in my tummy, I look away not wanting him to see what he did but he tilted my chin up and stared at me and laughed also blushing a little. I hate being so pale because when I blush it looks so much worse and Liam is so much tanner than me so it doesn't show up as much but I look like I tried to do my own makeup for the first time. "Don't try and hide, I can tell when your blushing nialler and it doesn't help to hide it" Liam said almost seductively in my ear making me shiver, we made it outside with everyone else his arm still around my waist. "Hey what took you guys so long?" Harry asked while Louis and Zayn were chasing each other, "we were talking" I said trying so hard not to stutter as Liam's arm was getting lower on my back but luckily it came out fine as I was tensing up more by the second as his hand was practically on my arse. Harry must not have noticed because he just turned around and walked back to the others while they threw wet sand at each other which is a pain to get out of your hair but I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when my ass was squeezed so hard that I almost jumped off the ground. So I turned to my left and playfully glared at a smirking Liam who must have been horny but I shrugged it off and walked to where the others were by the water. Until I felt stinging in my side and looked down to see that one of them threw a fucking glob of wet sand at me so I looked up to see Zayn laughing his arse off. So I ran towards him and pinned him to the ground straddling him with my legs ticking him until he threw me to the ground and straddled me, "so mr.tough guy you think I'm gonna let you tickle me and get away with it I don't think so" Zayn said while he ticked me until I was gonna pee. I was laughing so hard my sides were hurting like hell so I screamed "Liam help me!" Since Harry and Louis were nowhere to be seen. I was put out of my misery when I felt a lot of weight on my stomach which only hurt my side worse and now but I felt something poking my leg, "hey, who is poking me?" But I completely regret asking that when Zayn said "oh, it's just my dick don't worry" making me catch my breath in my throat not being able to speak since I know I won't be able to get up since I have two adult men on me. So I just payed there while Zayn moved his arm up my leg again until he almost touched my dick and stopped, I whimpered at the loss of contact and we walked back into the house to find Louis and Harry snogging the life out of each other on the sofa.