2) I'm in love with you and all your little things...♥

On a rainy Sunday, it was such a day. I lay in my bed for the whole day listening to their songs. I thought about my life and started crying. I just wanted to pass away. I turned off the music and whipped off my tears.Why was I so shy? I became mad. Not at the people who were laughing but at me. When I was a bit younger everyone told me I look beautiful. Then why the hell was I so shy?

I stood up and went to my desk to take out a pair of scissors. I wasn't addicted. I could stop whenever I wanted. Well, that's what I thought. In fact I couldn't stop. I made a small cut. And another one. And another one. I felt the pain and it felt good. I put away the scissor and sat down on the floor. I felt guilty. Again. I had promised myself to stop. I looked at a poster of the boys which lay on the floor.

"Sorry. I did it again.", I said to them.

I laughed at myself. You're so lonely that you are already talking to your posters. You loser!

I sighed and went up to my bed and just fell asleep in my day clothes.

"Honey, wake up!", my mom called.

I opened my eyes and remembered what happened yesterday. Again I felt guilty. I stood up and went into the living room where my mom was waiting for me.

"Anything happened?", I asked.

"No. But I have great news for you!", she said an smiled. I haven't seen her that happy in a while. I looked at her sceptically.

"Don't want to know what the great news are?"

"Of course I want to."

"Ok. I've got something for you." She held an envelope in her hand and smiled even brighter. Money? Coupons? "It's something you've been dreaming about. I'm sure!"

"Come on! Tell me what it is!", I said impatient.

"These are two tickets for a very special show! You're a very big fan of them!" Could it be true. Had she really bought...

"One Direction tickets!", she screamed. I couldn't believe it and shook my head in disbelief.

"You're kidding, aren't you?"

"I'm not. Open the envelope!", she handed over the envelope. My hands were shaking as I started to open it. I took out the tickets and screamed.

"Oh god! Mom, I love you so freaking much! Thaaaaaaaanks!" I said while hugging her.

"I'm glad you like it. But now you really have to go to school. Hurry up. And ask one of your friends if they want to come with you."

Yeah, one of my friends. If I would have some. I'm going to worry about that later.

I gave my mom a quick hug and left the house with a big smile. 

-------------- 

Done with part two! Yay! 

I hope you like this one as well and read on. :D 

Byeeeee ♥