9) I'm in love with you and all your little things...♥

On the next morning I woke up in my mom's arms. I looked at the clock. It was already 1 p.m. but I was still tired. Why was my mom hugging me? What happened yesterday? Why do I feel like something is missing? C'mon Jessica! Think about yesterday! Okay, in the morning I met Sophie and she made me cry and then...I met Niall Horan! Yeah! That's what happened. How could I forget about that? Okay then, why was I sad Jessica? Next thing that happened was school and after that....I got ready for the One Direction concert!  Suddenly I remembered everything. I remembered Niall kissing me and how he waved for the last time before leaving me for 6 months.

"Honey, are you awake?" My mom asked. I nodded. "Then we should get up. How late is it...Oh i think you'll skip school today...Are you hungry, dear?" She was saying too much.

"Sorry mom. What were you saying?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Oh...um...no. I'll...I'll just get the post." I said and stood up. I felt dizzy and had to hold on at a cupboard. I waited for  while and then went on. I arrived at the mailbox and took out the newspaper. I couldn't believe what I saw. I sat down on the bench in our garden and read the title again:

Who's the mysterious girl that was spotted last night with Niall Horan?  

-Read on at page 23

There was a huge picture of Niall and me on the front page. Who took that photo? I haven't seen anybody around. I opened the newspaper at page 23. It was even worse! There was a massive picture of us kissing.

>All One Direction fans were shocked when these pictures spread over the Internet. Everyone is wondering: Who's that girl? She might be a normal teenager as nobody has ever seen her before...<

I couldn't read on because my phone started ringing. It was Niall.

"Hello?" I said and immediately I had to smile.

"Oh god! Finally you're answering the phone! I was really worried, Jessica!" Niall said hysterically.

"I'm sorry, Niall. I've been sleeping 'til now."

"Oh...Then Good Morning, beautiful! Have you already read the newspaper?" He asked and snorted.

"Yes. I'm holding it in my hands just now. Where was the person who took the photos? I haven't seen anyone."

"Me as well. You'll have to get used to that when I'm back. Just ignore this! Um...I'm very sorry but I have to stop now! I love you, princess!"

"Love you too!" I said and immediately he hung up. He is so busy. I sighed. How should I manage all these paparazzi? Suddenly I felt a rain drop on my hand.

"Honey! Come in! There's a storm coming!"