Kiss

*Lucy Povs*

After their argument, I saw Gray sitting alone on the wooden log outside of Gildarts' house. "Gray," I called. He looked back then unexpectedly smiled at me, "Do you want to sit beside me Princess?" he offered while tapping the hollow log.  When I sat next to him, he started looking down while covering his face with both of his hands. "Why?" I asked, trying to take a glance of his face. 

"Why, what?" he said while still covering his face. I poked his tummy because I was kind of curious if he was tearing up or what. When he stopped covering his innocent face, he suddenly grabbed my face then looked into my eyes. Well, my damn eyes opened widely and I started blushing. I can't even breathe properly when we're staring into each other eyes. Also, our lips were a little bit closer. 

*Third Povs*

Gray and Lucy didn't know that Gildarts saw them looking at each others face and nearing their lips slowly. "I knew this will happen." he whispered with a smile while looking at the window. Gildarts kept looking at them until they kissed, "It looks like I'm watching something not right," he said to himself with still a smile. 

Meanwhile in Magnolia Village, Natsu Dragneel the prince from Fiore Island had already figure out who took Lucy, the princess. "Where's this guy?" he shouted madly while pointing at the sketch that the guards drew. Juvia suddenly dropped her basket of apples then abruptly knocked on Cana's house, "What is it?" Cana asked with a frowning face. "The prince had already figure out who took the princess, " Juvia said in panicking way. Cana wondered, "Wait, how?" When Juvia was about to tell her how, the prince quickly knocked on Cana's house in mad way. 

"Yes?" Cana said innocently when she opened the door for the prince. Natsu slapped her then told to the guards to catch her and locked her up in the dungeon cell, "We won't release you if your cousin didn't bring back my  future wife." Natsu' last words to Cana before his voyage to another island to search for Lucy and Gray. 

- Time Skipped - 

*Lucy Povs*

I can't believe Gray and I stayed up all night, it was one of the most memorable of my life. His soft lips touching mine, AYE! (O///O) When I went to Gray's bedroom this morning, he was putting on his  brown boots. "Oh, Princess, I was about to go to your bedroom as well," he said while looking at me. "Gray, you don't have to call me princess anymore. Just call me my name," said I with a bright smile showing off to my face.  

I don't know, I just feel like I'm the happiest woman in the world today. When he finished wearing his boots, he walked up to me then tapped my head with a smile. I actually blushed when he did that to me. Aww! (O///O) 

*Third Povs*

Gildarts saw Gray carrying Lucy on his back while laughing. He went outside to ask about their last night, "So, Mr. Fullbuster, how's last night?" 

(Hold on for the next part.)