Opposite of Choosing (After Kiss Part)

When Gray was about to answer Gildarts question, they heard a bomb explosion coming from somewhere near the forest and where Gildarts live. Lucy abruptly told Gray to put her down because she wants to check where does the sound coming from.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Gildarts shouted when he saw Lucy running throughout the forest. She just looked back as she kept running. When he was chasing after her, Natsu Dragneel, the prince of Fiore pointed a gun behind his back.

"Oh, so, your nephew took him? Right?" Natsu asked, refilling his gun with three bullets. He is with Heartfilia's guards, so, Gildarts won't be able to escape.

"What do you want from her?" Gildarts asked standing steadily because once he moved, he knows the prince will shoot him. Natsu smiled crookedly then responded to his question, "She's my future wife actually, do you have any idea how much I like her? I bet not. Anyway, take me to your house."
Gildarts just followed his command. He doesn't even have any choice because if he didn't he will die and never see his daughter again.

Meanwhile, Gray went back inside of Gildarts house to grab his things, but when he came back outside, Gray and Lucy weren't there. "Lucy! Uncle!" Gray shouted three times while walking around. Someone suddenly pulled him and covered his mouth when he started looking in the forest. He moves his body vigorously in an attempt to escape quickly, but when he saw who it was, Gray take a deep breath.

"Lucy, you scared me... where's Uncle?" Gray said, trying to breathe properly. She suddenly hugged him without knowing the reason why. "What happened?" Gray said as he hugged her as well. "Natsu found us, he caught Gildarts." Lucy said as she starts sobbing/crying quietly. Gray realized something when Lucy hold his arms so tight.

"Are you afraid?" he asked, feeling her tears on her shoulders. She nodded her head as the answer to his question. "Why?" Gray questioned, controlling his eyes not to cry. " I love you," Lucy replied, still crying over her fear of getting caught by Natsu and leaving Gray. His eyes widened when he heard her saying those three unexpected words coming from her mouth. He became speechless, his mind were out of nowhere, but his heart were saying the same thing, but Gray just doesn't want to admit it to himself.

Gray take off her arms around him then grabbed Lucy's face then looked at her directly in the eyes and talked to her properly, "Lucy, listen to me, we got to get out of here before that bad-ass prince caught us okay?!" Lucy just followed what he said, but it's too late. Natsu already caught them when they were about to find a way to escape.

"Princess, you're still beautiful, why are you holding his hand? HUH!?" Natsu said madly as he shoot near where Gray and Lucy were standing. "Step-back Lucy," Gray muttered while trying to think of escaping in this critical kind of situation

Natsu laughed evilly, "Oh are you guys together? Hey, take out his dumb uncle," he asked to the guards. When they showed Gildarts in front of Gray and Lucy, Natsu offered Gray a very good trade (for a protagonist character like him XD) "So, Gray, the dirty and poor son of Fullbuster family, you have to choose between them? you'll give me back Lucy or I'll kill your uncle, It's a great freaking offer right? Yeah."

"You got to be kidding me?" Gildarts spoke out. Natsu told him to shut up, but when Gildarts said his going to confess about Gray's plan to the princess something, Natsu thought it's interesting. "Go ahead," Natsu said, smiling crookedly.

Gray told him to stop, but Gildarts continued it. "Gray wanted to have the princess' trust, so that, he could revenge to her family for what they did to Gray's mother and father, he wants to destroy everything they have especially hurt Lucy's feelings as a payback for what he felt when his parents disappeared."

Lucy's mouth opened in shocked because of what she just heard. Gray quickly looked at her and explained everything, "That's not-" Natsu interrupted him while he was speaking to her. "Heard that? He just used you, my love, my princess," Natsu said.

"Is that true?" Lucy muttered, looking down because her tears started to drop again. "Lu-" she repeated what she said, but this time it's loud. "IS THAT TRUE?!" Gray doesn't have any options, so, he told her the truth.

"Yes, but-" he got interrupted again when Lucy let go of his hand to her hand then starts running away. However, Natsu stopped her then pulled her head down on his chest.

(Crying over this GUYS!)

Wait 4 d -> part