Meet: Sting Eucliffe

Gray forcedly take off Lucy's hands from her face, "Are you serious?" he asked, smiling like there's no tomorrow. Lucy head down and suddenly sat down on Erza's bed.

"Yes, I-I-" She got interrupted when Gray unexpectedly kissed her on the lips. Her eyes opened widely and the feeling she gets while their mouth is touching each other's tongue is different.

Lucy suddenly pushed him when the voices of her parents came up through her mind. "What's wrong?" Gray asked with still a smile and kneeling in front of her while she was still sitting on Erza's bed.

"I can't love you, Natsu told me I have to marry him for the sake of my mother's and father's victory," Lucy responded, looking on the ground, thinking so deep of what to do with them.

*Gray Povs*

I got upset a little bit, so, I stood up and lay my back on the door with a fold arms. "Alright, but just give me thirty days," I said, she suddenly looked at me when I mentioned that.

"For what?" she asked. "For us, I know deep in your heart you already love me, I already fall for you as well," replied I. She does not know for that whole thirty days of preparing myself to sacrifice my life just to save her from darkness that her family created, there will be no sunlight anymore after our temporary love.

She stood up to me and gave me hug, "I will," she muttered.

I have never loved anyone like this; I have never sacrificed myself for the person whose family killed my mother and father. I wonder what happened to Cana and Gildarts right now.

- Heartfilia Palace –

"CAPRICORN ! SEND AN EMISSARY TO TENROUJIMA ISLAND!" Layla shouted in madness. She was so disappointed because when Natsu returned to the palace, she was expecting that her daughter was with him. Capricorn just followed her command; he went to the old helmsman's house where the professional and secret emissary lives.

"Sting Eucliffe, we need your help." Capricorn said. The professional and secret brother of the real prince of Fiore Kingdom. At age of seven, he starts training as an emissary with the guards from different palace. He endured every pain just to survive without his parents. His mother ran away after his birth, and his father hmm... went back to the Fiore Kingdom to unite his "real family".

-Anyway...-

"For what?" Sting asked while wiping the oil from his sharp silver knife. "To find Lucy Heartfilia, the princess, in Tenroujima Island." Capricorn responded.

"For?" Sting questioned, every time somebody needs his help he wants three life-time conditions. If they didn't give him the things that he wanted, he will intentionally fail the tasked.

"Money, good home, and your brother, Natsu Dragneel." Capricorn said.

A crooked smile from his face suddenly appeared. "Alright," he agrees.

Wait for the next part.