chapter 14: forgive me?

As i Watched aiden drive away i started bawling. I !mean seriously waterfalls out of my eyes. I hadn't noticed chad was there until he wrapped his arms around me.
"Babe, its gonna be OK"
"No its not" I said tight-liped "he's never going to forgive me!"
"Forgive you for what?"
"I don't feel like talking about it right now Chad"
"OK that's fine, if you want we can get everyone out the house, then we can go upstairs and you can cry until there's no tears left and when your ready to talk I'll be here".
" sounds like a good plan" I say between sobs.
"OK, how about you go straight up there and I'll get everyone out?"
"OK"
I sniffled and walked inside the house.
"Bye everyone"
"See ya tomorrow babe" jack said before heading out the door.
Auburn came up to me and whispered " he'll stop being mad at you, trust me"
I just hugged her and went up the stairs. I could hear chad and jack arguing but I didn't care this time.
Aiden will never forgive...never forgive me...never forgive me. That's the only thing I could think about. By the time chad came up stairs I was already cried out and exhausted.
"Hey babe, sorry about that. Jack-"
"I don't care right now chad" I said, cutting him off.
He came over to where I was cuddled up in bed and picked me up.
"Stop."
"Stop what?"
"Feeling sorry for yourself"
"What?"
"Look. I don't know what happened between you and aiden tonight and I don't wanna know until your ready to tell me but you have to stop feeling bad for yourself"
I pushed myself off of him so I was out of his arms and sat heavily on the bed. Chad sat beside me and took my hand in his.
"Talk to me Anna"
I sighed and pushed the words out of my mouth.
"Our dad left because of me....or aid thinks that anyway. I was mean to him and he couldn't take it anymore and he left but I was mean to him because I knew he cheated on my mother. My mom doesn't deserve a cheater husband and I couldn't let her know so now its my fault for sparing my moms heartbreak"
Chad was quiet for a minute which felt like an hour so I turned to him.
" so it is my fault huh?"
He turned me toward him and pulled me on his lap.
" no. Its not your fault. Your father decided to cheat which led to you finding out"
I looked away.
"I guess I could've been nicer to him"
Chad pulled my face back to him
"I wouldnt have"
"Yeah but aid-"
"Aiden will get over it"
He put his lips on mine and stopped me from arguing anymore.
"Mm chad but look, aiden never will forgive-"
He put his lips back on mine.
"Aiden hates me for-"
This time my phone ringing interrupted me. I grabbed my phone and answered without looking at caller ID.
"Hello?"
"Hey its me"
My heart did a leap for joy when I heard aiden's voice.