Chapter 21: battle before the war

He stood over me while he kicked me in the face again.
"Did you think you'd just leave and I wouldn't do anything about it? What did I say to you? Huh?! Your never leaving me"
I covered my face from the next kick and sobbed.
"C-chad I just wanna feel safe....and aiden makes me feel safe"
He yanked me up by my hair and moved me so I was looking at him.
" baby I can keep you safe."
"He keeps me safe, all the time" Zoe said as she walked towards us.
I glared at her through my tears.
"Why are you even ok with this? He's hurting me and your just standing here letting it happen?"
To my surprise she laughed.... I mean rolling on the floor laughing.
"What's so funny?!" I yelled.
Chad slapped me and threw me down again,"cause she don't give a fuck about you"
Zoe stopped laughing and got in my face "I really don't .....you see I'm hoping for the chance that maybe just maybe after all this slapping around he's doing to you that you might just die and he'll be with me again."
I struggled to get up but when I did I got right back in her face, "you are one evil bitch, what'd I ever do to you?"
She giggled and turned away, "you took my man from me".
I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed her hair and slammed her on the ground. Not giving her a chance to fight back, I got on top of her and started punching her in the face. I was really whooping her ass for a split second before I got yanked off of her by my hair. Chad punched me in my face and ran over to Zoe to see if she was ok. Pig. I took that opportunity to jet upstairs. Chad was too busy kissing Zoe's beat up ass to notice. When I reached the top of the stairs I went into aiden's room, dove for the phone and punched in the numbers.
"9-1-1 what's your emergency?"
"My husband is going crazy, he's hitting me and I can't take it anymore, please please help me"
"Ok ma'am, calm down...what's your address?"
"It's 102 clear-"
Before I could get the address out chad yanked the phone out my hand, threw it down, stomped on it, and threw me across the room.
"What'd you think you were doing?! Huh?!" He started slowly walking towards me and I started backing up
"Look chad, the cops are gonna be here any second now....you can still go while you have a chance."
He laughed, " I'm not going anywhere until your dead"
I dove for the bathroom but chad caught my hair and yanked me back,turned me around and started punching my face. Every punch felt worse. As if he was about to break my face. I tried to block the hits but not successfully. I was damn near unconscious when I heard the first police officer.
"They're in here!"
He pulled chad off of me and held him on the ground. I could hear him yelling "please, thats my wife! who did this to her? I NEED to make sure she's ok."

 I could only lift my head a little bit to see chad trying to get free.
With the little bit of breath I had left I managed to get out "please...don't let him kill me" 

The rest of the officers piled in the room asking me all sorts of questions. The last thing I heard before going unconscious was "you have the right to remain silent....."

To be continued.......
End of book #1
----------------------------------------------
I'm thinking I'll start the sequel soon but loads of drama is coming your way so stay tuned and add it to your reading lists because you won't want to miss not one chapter.
What do you think about the story line so far? Tell me tell me in the comments. And how soon should I start the sequel?"
And Thankyou so much for all the likes and comments,it means a ton love you baes!