Chapter 19: the calm before the storm

"Aiden!"
I struggled to get free but chad didn't let me go.
"Dude, I swear if you do not let go of her there are gonna be some problems" aiden said as he got closer. I could finally see his face.
Chad laughed "your punk ass don't know how to fight, I'm not scared of you. What are doing here anyways?!" Chad tightened his grip on my neck which had my scratching at his hand to let go.
"Your mom called me. She said that she was scared you were getting physical with my sister. What the hell do you think your doing?!"
At that moment aiden pushed chad hard enough that chad let go of me and I dove toward aiden but not fast enough because chad yanked me back by my hair. He turned towards me "where are you going?!!!"
I shook my head "n-n-nowhere just...."
"Just what?!" He got in my face and yelled.
"Dude back the fuck up! I swear if you put your hands on her again you will not have them anymore. How do you like the idea of getting fed everyday by someone because you have limbs? Back the fuck up!" Aiden turned chad around and punched him right in the face. Chad fell on the ground and I took the chance to grab aiden and run downstairs. Then I remembered my suitcase. I turned around.
"Wait I forgot my suitcase, imma just go grab it....."
Aiden grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. "Fuck your suitcase! I'll buy you some new fucking clothes...let's get out of here" we ran to the car and sped away.
----------------------------------------------
Authors notes: I know this chapter was a little short but I need some ideas of what should happen next, tell me tell me in the comments!