Imagine 4: The Car Is On Fire (Dirty)

Crystal's POV:

"How much longer?" I groaned impatiently, as i rolled over my seat to face Justin. Placing my hand on his leg, and crawling my fingers towards his crotch. Shifting uncomfortably, Justin shot me a quick look before returning his eyes back on the road.

"Now now Crystal, we'll be home in about an hour!" he condemned.

"An hour?" I groaned louder, throwing my head against the seat. "But Justin tha--"

"Don't start with me Crystal! It's only one hour, so calm down and wait patiently!" Justin hissed at me, keeping his eyes locked onto the road.

I rolled my eyes annoyingly, and i moved my hand back up to his lap. Grasping the forming bulge in his pants, I massaged it gently. Justin let out a quick groan.

"Crystal stop!" Justin gritted through his teeth, as he pushed my hands away. "We'll be home abit i said." he raised his voice.

Rolling my eyes some more, i crossed my arms over my chest, and sitting back into my seat annoyed. Conceiving an idea, i threw my legs up on the dashboard that belonged to his range rover, and i eagerly let my skirt slip down only to reveal my soaked pantie.

"Crystal, w-what are you doing?" he asked me.

Ignoring his questions, i slipped my fingers underneath my underwear, and rubbed along my clit. Feeling myself get wetter and wetter, i let out an dramatic moan, and glanced a look at Justin.

I slid my fingers inside, and moaned Justin's name loudly. Roughly pumping my fingers in and out of my pussy, i filled the car with craving moans.

Justin glanced ovet at me, his eyes filled with desperation. So close! I thought he was about to give in, but instead he shook his head and tore his gaze away from me, focusing back on the road.

"Crystal..." he said.

Removing my fingers, I brought them to my face, my fingers covered with my sweet liquids. Giving Justin a quick wink, I shoved my fingers into my mouth, licking my fingers clean.

"Crys--" He started.

"Want some Justin?" i said seductively.

Turning to face me again, Justin shot me an agitated look. I slid my fingers back down, and pumped in and out of me some more. Slowly sliding them out, I watched as Justin drooled desperately.

Bringing my fingers up close to his face, I teasingly brushed my fingers along his lips before pushing them in between his lips. Justin wrapped his tongue around my fingers with a groan, licking them clean.

"That's it!" Justin barked. Defeated, Justin pulled the car to the side of the road.

"Get out, a-a-and go into the backseat now!" Justin hollered at me, as he tightened his grip around the wheel, and turning his knuckles white.

Smiling, I jumped out of the car and made my way to the back seat. I swung the door open and jumped inside, throwing myself across the seat. Looking up, I saw Justin standing just outside the car, running his fingers through his hair. Slipping his hands at the hem of my shirt, he pulled it down, and pulling down my underwear with it.

 “You shouldn’t have teased me like that, Crystal.” Justin growled, slamming the door behind him. Loosening his belt buckle, he wiggled out of his pants, lowering them halfway down his legs, stopping it at his knees.

“What are you going to do about it?” I seductively whispered , gripping his shirt and pulling him down on top of me.

 “I’m going to fuck you so hard right now, and sensing." he huskily said.

"Oh really Justin? Becau--" 

Unable to finish my sentence. Justin rammed into me hardly not giving me time to adjust to his large size. “J-Justin,” I whimpered out ,wrapping my legs around his waist and pushing him into me again, biting down on his shoulder. I gripped his ass in my palms, guiding him in and out of me at a steady pace. “Faster” I breathed out, feeling the sweat begin to build along my hairline.

Fulfilling my needs, he thrusted into me harder and faster than before. Our hips smacked together with each thrust. Justin grunted above me, inching my shirt up revealing my breasts. Slipping his hand under my bra, he snaked his arm around my back, and unclasped my bra, sliding it off.

He bent down and wrapped his mouth around my nipple, nibbling on it gently.

“Is this all you’ve got?” I breathlessly threw my head back, enjoying every second. Encouraged, Justin thrusted himself into me, pounding deeper than he ever had before.

Yelling out in pleasure, I wrapped my arms around his back, digging my nails deeply into his back.

“Fucking christ,” he grunted, thrusting into me once more before we released together.

“Holy shit, Justin, T-That was amazing! Where'd you learn how to do that?” I breathed out.

"Practice." Justin smirked satisfying, as he quickly pulled up his pants, hopping out of the car, and quickly hopping in again, and contined driving home.

Still relieved of what he had done, i layed still in the back seat, as my pussy kept cumming and cumming.

"Don't worry baby." He spoke huskily. "Round 2 will be coming up shortly."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, i finally updated! 

Haha, soo what'd you think? :) Was it good or bad?