Imagine 11: Those are what you call friends? (Breakup,sad)

No one's POV:

The last weeks Erin had been home alone. She had been home alone very frequently, and well let's just say....This was a day like that. Erin hadn't got used to it yet, she couldn't get used to it. Every single time the routine would repeat and repeat, over and over again; Justin would have an interview, or a concert, and then straight after he wouldn't even come home. He would go over to one of his new 'friends' house.

She thought that this new 'friend' Justin was constantly hanging out with, had such a bad influence on him. She felt like he was spending way too much time with them, instead of her. Erin was laying on their bed. She was thinking about Justin; thoughts running through her mind like crazy. She felt so lost, and so lonely. Standing up, she paced around the room, thinking about what she could do to get Justin back home again.

After a few minutes, her mind was still blank. Erin's vision started becoming blurry and next thing you know, she started crying. Grabbing her phone, she quickly dialed Justin's number and called him. He declined the call, causing her to cry harder.

She decided to call him again, and this time he picked up. "Yeah?" he said, his voice tired and raspy.

Erin could tell he was drunk, "You're drunk aren't you?" she asked him, her head was starting to boil with anger.

"W-What? No, uhm, of course I'm not!" he said, trying to sound as normal as he can be.

"You're such a liar! You promised me you wouldn't drink that much, and you broke your promise!!!" she shouted loudly.

"I-I-I'm sorry Erin..." he apologized, stuttering.

"You're sorry." she repeated, laughing abit in a sarcastic tone, "Yeah, because I'm completely convinced that you are. You know what? Fuck you Justin! Fuck you!" she cried, "Fuck you, and don't even bother on coming hime." and with that she hung up. Wiping away her tears, she hopped into bed and cried herself to sleep.

**********

At 4:15am, Justin arrived home. The sound of him coming up the stairs woke Erin up. Walking into the room, he sat infront of her on the florr. "Babe?" he said, but she ignored him. "Erin... Please, I know you're awake, you're such a terrible actress!"

She opened up her eyes, so that she could see him. "What is your problem?" he asked her. She raised up, so now she was sitting on the bed.

"Are you seriously asking me what my problem is?" she yelled.

"Just tell me..." he voiced, he was still abit drunk. Erin instantly hopped out of her bed, and walked to a closet. She pulled out a big bag.

"You have changed so much Justin." she shouted, turning arounf to face him. "Ever since you met them, you've been acting completely different. You get drunk every now and then, you spend so much time with them, rather then me. I was so alone Justin. But, who am I to actually think you cared, considering all you do is hang out with those.....those fucking bastards you call 'friends' They're so idiotic and stupid, just as you are!" she croaked, her eyes filling with tears again.