Imagine 13: I promise I'll make it up to you. (dirty)

Justin's POV:

Getting out of bed, I shivered as the cold air sent morning chills down my back. I walk over to the wardrobe slipping on a white v-neck along with black skinny jeans and slipping a pair of white supras on my feet. Turning my head a smile appeared on my face when I saw a beautiful body laying in my bed. Her long, brown hair was sprawled on the pillows, and the covers were pulled halfway up her body, revealing her upper chest area. She looked so beautiful while I watched her chest rise gently, small breathing noises escaping from her nose.

It was 5:45 in the morning, my eyelids were heavy and i had bags underneath my eyes. The only thing I wanted to do was to go back to sleep and cuddle with her. But I had an interview at 7:00am , so I had to leave. Today is a busy day, like always.

I heard my phone buzzing, so I searched the pockets in my jacket, but my phone wasn't there. A groan escaped Lachina's lips and I realize it's under my pillow.

I hurry up to answer it so it won't wake her up, but I was too late. She had already propped up on her elbows, scanning the room.

Grabbing my phone, I take a seat beside her, since I had missed the call of whoever was trying to get a hold of me.

"I'm sorry baby girl go back to sleep," I whispered pecking her forehead softly.

"Where are you going?" she questioned me.

"Studio. I won't be here for whole day. Lay down babe, go back to sleep," I cupped her face in my hands, placing my forehead with hers.

"No, I wanted to make you breakfast", she said sadly, touching my nose with hers, and giving me a pouty look.

"I know and I'm sorry baby. But i really have to go." I muttered, standing up quickly and kissing her soft pink plump lips. "I'll make it up to you." I assure her.

She crinkled up her nose before laying back down, "Promise?" she said, raising a brow.

"I promise." I smile at her before heading out.

***

I finally arrived at my house, it was now 9:00pm. I just couldn't wait to wrap my arms around Lachina and show her how much I love her.

Stepping up to the big wooden door, I turned the key in the lock opening it. I finally stepped in the warmth of our house, suddenly wanting to see my babe so much.

I called her name while I taking my white supras off my feet, hanging my black leather jacket the closet. "I'm upstairs!" she yelled. I smiled, and ran up the stairs, wanting to see her face more then ever.

She was cuddled up in bed, watching what appeared to be Titantic. "Again Babe?" I laughed.

She giggled softly, "I know, it's just this movie is so perfect and emotional, and I just...I love it" she smiled, as I hovered over her laying a kiss upon her lips. It didn't take too long for her to kiss back.

The moments like this were special, cause we were really like one, breathing on the same way, both wanting the same thing. The kiss became heated, and I ran my hands up her bare thigh."Justin..." she whispered, moving her hands in my hair. Her breathing was fast, loud and erotic, eyes closed while she enjoyed in my kisses and touches.

Not wanting to waste any more time, I let out a groan sliding my hands up her shirt and taking her shirt off, doing the same with her. I bit my lip down as I watched her run her hands up and down my abs.

"I missed you so much." she whispered, tugging at my bottoms. Smirking, I took of my pants quickly throwing it to the side. Pressing her body against mine,I slid my hands underneath her grabbing her bum and giving it a light squeeze before pulling off her pants along with her undies.

She let out a soft moan as she took my boxers off. "Justin, I-I need you now." she moaned softly.

"Are you sure? How bad do you want me?" I said sexily, sucking on her neck.

"Very bad." she moaned, feeling me up. "I want you so so bad."

I gave her a small love bite before positioning myself at her entrance. "Are you ready baby?" I asked her, making sure to give her a moments noticed. She shook her head yes, taking that as my cure I rammed into her, causing a loud exaggerated moan to escape her lips.

I began thrusting deep inside of her. "Justin oh my god!" she said loudly, as I bean picking up my pace. She wrapped her legs around my hips giving me access to thrust deeper, harder, and faster inside her.

"Fuck, Justin!" she screamed, digging her nails into my back and giving me love scratches. I buried my head into the side of her neck and began sucking on it hard causing her to moan louder and louder each time.

"Do you like that baby?" I grunted against her neck, sliding my free hand down to where her clit is and rubbing it hard, making her to go insane.

"Yes baby, don't stop!" she shouted, a small twisted smirk playing on my lips. Her walls began to tighten around me and I knew she was close.

"Justin, I'm close." she moan softly.

"I know baby, I am too." I told her. Before we knew it we both released at the same time. I stopped thrusting but stayed inside her for a little longer. The room was silent and the only thing you could hear was our heavy breathing. Pulling out of her slowly, I collapsed down beside her pulling her onto my chest and pulling the covers on us.

"Looks like you kept your promise." she cooed, as I swept a strand of hair behind her hair.

"Yeah, looks like I did." I smirked, kissing her forehead gently. "I love you Lachina.

"I  know you do J, and I love you too." she said softly. Those were the exact words I was waiting to hear the entire time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG FIRSTLY I WANNA APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING SO LONG WITH IMAGINES! I'VE JUST BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK AND THINGS AND YEA I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 2 OR 3 MONTHS BUT I APOLOGIZE. I PROMISE IN NO TIME IMAGINES WILL START BEING UPDATED FREQUENTLY!

--- Shaneen xoxo ---