Imagine 8: Birthday Sex. (Dirty)

Crystal's POV:

The doorbell rung loudly, echoing down the hallway and into my bedroom. I leaped out of my bed, sending my phone tumbling across the floor. To lazy to pick it up, I sprinted down the hallway, a smile plastered on my face.

I reached the door and swung it open, “Ju-” I stopped mid sentence noticing that instead of my boyfriend awaiting me at the door, the butler, Jackson was standing on the steps holding a large box, wrapped perfectly and neatly.

“Sorry to bother you, this was dropped off at the front”, Jackson said, extending his arm out for me to take the present. I smiled, taking it from his grasp. I thanked him and shut the door, my smile fading.

Every time Justin said he was going to be home he always got caught up at work. I hadn’t seen him in months and when I did there were always people with us, like his family or friends, not that i don't like them, but sometimes I just wish it was just Me and Justin y'know? . 

Last birthday he couldn’t even make it home, he just sent a box of jewelry and clothes. Although, they were amazing gifts and I couldn’t thank him enough, I knew that he wasn’t even the one picking them out. We almost broke up that night and were fighting for at least a month after.

Seeing this box brought back terrible memories. I know how corny it sounds but I just want to be with him today. I sighed, ripping off the tape and opening the box. I looked inside and instantly gasped. I doubled over in laughter, lifting up the undergarments that were spread out inside; he bought me lingerie.

I pulled out the small note located at the bottom of the box and unfolded it.

Happy Birthday Crystal

I will be home at 7 

Make sure you are “dressed” in the new outfit I bought you.

I can't wait too show you a good time!

I love babe, see you soon! 

With Love, Justin.

I smiled in excitement and held up the lingerie once again, imagining myself wearing it. I looked at the clock and jumped up noticing he could be here in 30 minutes. 

Calming myself down, I ran into the bathroom and began undressing. I slide the tiny fabric over my  legs and up my body, wrapping it around my chest. Feeling exposed I wrapped my arms awkwardly around my torso before instantly hatching an idea. I ran up the stairs and quickly looked through my closet coming out with 6 inch red heels. I hadn’t worn them yet because I was waiting for the perfect occasion. I pulled them on and stood up.

“Damn babe” a husky voice mumbled behind me.

I turned around making sure to keep my balance. Not sure how to stand in my half naked state, I tried to look as confident as I could. Justin ran his fingers through his hair, looking me up and down. He rubbed his hands on his face, exhaling deeply, “If I’m remembering correctly this is the first night alone in the new house?”